Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 3. (Read 283071 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Heard that a long time ago, too. Nearly a year and still less than 700k coins - You're right, it's totally out of control
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
This coin will go on FUCK soon if pos rate will not change.
legendary
All previous 6-month enrollments on GorillaStake.com have been upgraded to Lifetime Staking for free

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/592136022378569728
legendary
"Maieutics is a pedagogical method based on the idea that truth is latent in the mind of every human being due to innate reason but has to be "given birth" by answering intelligently proposed questions (or problems)"

/\/\ this kind of thinking is why I support iGotSpots and his coins

Spots is solving problems and taking risks, allowing his coins to evolve and find their potential.

I'm glad you guys appreciate the approach. It may not always be successful the first time, but we have now (with 10k and BALLS) shown exactly what the Peercoin-based PoS system can and cannot do, with regards to supply and performance. If you notice, each version of our coins runs differently. MMXIV and BALLS run very lightweight, while 10k is a resource monster. All based on the same code base, but each answers very, very different questions

I can sill remember the day you came with that very basic SHA256 based MMXIV wallet. It has gotten a very different Coin today, a real evolutrion ...

Oh yes. Then we swapped to this chain with 2014 coins TOTAL from mining and started with 50% yearly PoS (which people hated). Switched the ticker to M when we name-changed to Maieuticoin (again, hated), then back to MMXIV. The story of how we got to where we are now is a long one, indeed. We are almost at MMXIV's first birthday, too! May 25th, I believe, is when we launched the original client
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
"Maieutics is a pedagogical method based on the idea that truth is latent in the mind of every human being due to innate reason but has to be "given birth" by answering intelligently proposed questions (or problems)"

Spots is solving problems and taking risks, allowing his coins to evolve and find their potential.

I'm glad you guys appreciate the approach. It may not always be successful the first time, but we have now (with 10k and BALLS) shown exactly what the Peercoin-based PoS system can and cannot do, with regards to supply and performance. If you notice, each version of our coins runs differently. MMXIV and BALLS run very lightweight, while 10k is a resource monster. All based on the same code base, but each answers very, very different questions

I can still remember the day you came with that very basic SHA256 based MMXIV wallet. It has gotten a very different Coin today, a real evolution ...
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

legendary
are MMXIV deposits down on Trex?

Don't think so. Just checked and I don't see a warning or anything
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
are MMXIV deposits down on Trex?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
So how many of you are still interested in that 'elite' coin that is only for ballers and big MMXIV holders?

Sure!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I bought over 700 MMXIV yesterday to buy up more balls and 10k before they get merged into GorillaTeeth and I have my 300 mmxiv staking. I wonder what mmxiv's new role will be once GORILLA comes along?  Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
So how many of you are still interested in that 'elite' coin that is only for ballers and big MMXIV holders?
Interested. What's cooking?
Activity: 171
Merit: 12

Intersted in... 'elite" coin means Maieuticoin?
Me! I love it!

Quote from: TheMystic
Sorry. I didn't realize that you were joking.

Sorry TheMystic, but i was not joking, but just knowing, that recovery (or what ever you expect)
will not be a matter  of hours .... but a matter of WORK and i like the experimental approach of this coin.
I love juggling with possibilities. Thats what I  am here for not just for money. No problem with money,
but I am not starving anyway.
 Wink

I'm new and I'm still trying to learn. I think it's fascinating watching this coin grow. I also own some 10k, but I don't have any BALLS ( that sounds bad ). I'm looking forward to seeing how the new coin turns out. Anyway, that's a little about me. I'm not really in it for the money either ( although a fat profit wouldn't bother me ). Right now I'm just here to learn.
Activity: 471
Merit: 500

let do it!
legendary

Intersted in... 'elite" coin means Maieuticoin?
Me! I love it!

Quote from: TheMystic

Sorry TheMystic, but i was not joking, but just knowing, that recovery (or what ever you expect)
will not be a matter  of hours .... but a matter of WORK and i like the experimental approach of this coin.
I love juggling with possibilities. Thats what I  am here for not just for money. No problem with money,
but I am not starving anyway.
 Wink
legendary

Price is recovering on Bittrex Smiley

I don't see any recovery on Bittrex.

who cares? You don't need to see it, I can see it  Grin

legendary

who cares? You don't need to see it, I can see it  Grin

legendary
If you didn't expect it, then does that make you a liar?

Post #2817: iGotSpots: Your question should be 'will my 5% of the total network be worth more in 5 years?' to which the answer is a resounding, and proven, yes

Post #2778: iGotSpots: 'Take profit while you can' as the price continues to climb. I'm over it.

Yep, wouldn't want anyone to take any profit before the price plunge!

Seems a little duplicitous to me. At first you insist the price will go up (resounding and proven!), now you claim you knew it wouldn't?
Then, knowing the price was going to plunge, you admonish my advice to take profits in order to try to manipulate readers into not selling?

After a year of watching a grown adult whine, I have a final entry for your book of everything I say:

Fuck off. I'm done tolerating your stupidity and pessimism any longer

Keep piling it on today, I don't mind launching 1000 coins, and am fairly bored this afternoon..
My stupidity and pessimism? So who was right? Last time I checked the person who is right isn't the stupid one. You're the one who thought you could mint billions of M coin and not have the price go to satoshis.

If your motive was to be honest you would be happy to have someone here spelling out the math for everyone and making accurate predictions.

If your motive is to screw people, I can see why you hate someone shining the light.

I think we can see from your response what your motive is/was. Someday your reputation will catch up to you.

Hopefully it does. Will be nice when assholes like you that have done nothing but waste my time for over a year can finally leave me alone

Its been a full year and there are still only 600k coins. Welcome to the instant delete list. See you (again) in the next 'I hate iGotSpots' thread

Pages:
Jump to: