Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] Make the world a safer place with Disbalancer - page 2. (Read 578 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Now is a good time to arrange some kind of activities to attract people, what do you think about it?
Activity: 12
Compared to other similar projects, how can you prove your effectiveness and differentiate yourself from others?
Activity: 10
Hello community, can I ask you, how do you find such a project? Do you consider it a project worth paying attention to?
Hello there, tell us about more about this project. And is it good for a long time investment?
Activity: 8
Where can I find the whitepaper? And also wanted to know, when the presale would start?
Tell me the reason why we should buy this token? What are the advantages of Enrex over others?
Activity: 17

Soon a lot of people will learn about your project, it's a matter of time, I just found this project and find it really interesting

I hope that it will be so, but the team is not very active in social networks like here, this can also be a problem

I think it would be a good idea to collaborate with YouTube bloggers. You show a lot of interesting updates, that's a good thing.

I also think that cooperation with YouTube bloggers will benefit them, this is a relevant idea.

I agree, I hope the team will work on this, after all, now they have a lot of work and we need to give time

This may not always help, I think the team has reasons not to do this since they are still not promoting YouTube
Activity: 8

There are so many potential people to know about this project! You need to try harder and focus on the launch.

I agree that when the project is fully launched it will become very popular among investors

But one launch will not work, I think that the team will do everything to make it so, it is necessary that now people start to learn about the project

What stage of the roadmap are you at, what exactly are you currently working on according to the roadmap plan?

They are in Concept product and testing stages: UI, UX, Time of Response, The attacking process, etc
Q3

It looks like we are waiting for a lot of interesting updates since this is expected.
Activity: 3

I think it would be a good idea to collaborate with YouTube bloggers. You show a lot of interesting updates, that's a good thing.

I also think that cooperation with YouTube bloggers will benefit them, this is a relevant idea.

I agree, I hope the team will work on this, after all, now they have a lot of work and we need to give time

What stage of the roadmap are you at, what exactly are you currently working on according to the roadmap plan?

They are in Concept product and testing stages: UI, UX, Time of Response, The attacking process, etc
Q3

Guys I'm interested to know, what are the most important things you guys want to accomplish until the end of the year?

I think they will follow the roadmap plans, look there for their plans before the end of this year.
Activity: 18

Why did you decide to create a project with just such an idea? And are the people on your team experienced enough?

Good question, on the team's expense go to their website there should be information about the team
Activity: 12

Activity: 4
There are so many potential people to know about this project! You need to try harder and focus on the launch.
Activity: 9
Hey guys, what do you think about YouTube development? In any case, I wish you to continue your development in such a market.
Activity: 5
Guys I'm interested to know, what are the most important things you guys want to accomplish until the end of the year?
Activity: 18
When do you know the project is off-track? Every project hits a snag along the way, but not every project manager is aware of that delay until it’s more pronounced or even beyond repair.
Pages:
Jump to: