Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MAL] MalibuCoin X11 - GET DRUNK FOR FREE ! - page 30. (Read 74127 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

no its not, its about the hype and for fun Cheesy

confirm +1 Smiley

but its cool Smiley

OK
You are right!

PS. First volume on c-cex again Wink
Activity: 28
I bought for 3k, what do you think, how many price will go up?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I see next big shopping on c-cex (a moment ago).

I bought some, but not as much as here Cheesy

This is insane Cheesy people only buy coins. Price must be higher but where is the end. I think all of us can be suprise in near future.

I bought some, but not as much as here Cheesy
Activity: 70

Do you see the price? Exploded to 7k  Shocked

Now 8k Cheesy

That was really nice!! Now we have litle smaller price, so now i can buy some coins Smiley
Activity: 73
Hey Devs - need an answer to a question.

About 4k MAL went missing from our wallet when we did the upgrade. I have TXIDs in our wallet that have -1 confirmations, where, previously, they confirmed correctly.

Can we get an explanation as to what happened, and if there is any assistance, because these coins have already been traded, and someone is going to want them back.

It seems that some transactions were made in time when you were in fork. After upgrade these transactions were rejected by correct blockchain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hey Devs - need an answer to a question.

About 4k MAL went missing from our wallet when we did the upgrade. I have TXIDs in our wallet that have -1 confirmations, where, previously, they confirmed correctly.

Can we get an explanation as to what happened, and if there is any assistance, because these coins have already been traded, and someone is going to want them back.
Activity: 98
This drink is good  Wink

Have already tried? Smiley
Activity: 35
I can not connect with Supernova  Angry
Activity: 44
Activity: 21
This drink is good  Wink

Activity: 73
Next one for kings Smiley

Activity: 21
ok will wait the other information
Activity: 84
The price of the coin does correspond to the cost of mining very well.
Today the cost of mining 1 MAL is about 4200 satoshi, but as the hashrate is constantly rising - it will be much more in the near future.

I will update the cost of minig of MAL, but I am sure that the cost will go to 10 000 satoshi next week.

that is just the beginning. we need to observe net hashrate carefully. situation looks promising  Smiley

I looks very good. I was worried about today's halving and POS but everything works fine so people believe in that coin. A ti can be seen on market.
No one want to sell, people only buy more MAL, because everything indicates to the rise.
Activity: 42
Today the cost of mining 1 MAL is about 4200 satoshi, but as the hashrate is constantly rising - it will be much more in the near future.

I will update the cost of minig of MAL, but I am sure that the cost will go to 10 000 satoshi next week.

that is just the beginning. we need to observe net hashrate carefully. situation looks promising  Smiley
Activity: 62

Hot blonde miner for all the miners out there Smiley .

And a drink recepie:

Pour one glass of Malibu, drink it, repeat until happy:)  
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
hi ocminer.
why r u here? what is with this coin that makes you interested in it?

hey mate,

its mainly the fun part of it.. Cocktails, Alcohol and the "fun part" of the coin make it worth mining and hosting a pool for it.

We will have to look what comes in the future, could be just a hype, we will see.
Activity: 44

Activity: 11
hi ocminer.
why r u here? what is with this coin that makes you interested in it?
Pages:
Jump to: