Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MAL] MalibuCoin X11 - GET DRUNK FOR FREE ! - page 8. (Read 74127 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Its good moment to buy
Activity: 27
So is malibucoin a buy now?
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey guys

MAL got listed on Cryptonator  https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/MAL-BTC
Activity: 56
IMPORTANT:

After analyzing the current situation and opinions of the Community we have decided that we stop PoW phase in the MalibuCoin from block 61000.  It will turn the coin to pure PoS. We hope that the introduced changes will be gladly welcomed by the Community.  We hope it helps further development of the coin, stop the dump of mined coins and losses of the MalibuCoin Investors.

Imo, anything that can prevent dumps is right; still can't understand why somebody mine and sell coins so cheap (cost of beta rigs is much higher) - maybe they have free electricity?

They can give rigs to betargis and have more btc...
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
IMPORTANT:

After analyzing the current situation and opinions of the Community we have decided that we stop PoW phase in the MalibuCoin from block 61000.  It will turn the coin to pure PoS. We hope that the introduced changes will be gladly welcomed by the Community.  We hope it helps further development of the coin, stop the dump of mined coins and losses of the MalibuCoin Investors.

I think it's a good decision

only 3 days POS phase

guys where buy support? heeeee?

dev how many total coins pre POS phase?
Activity: 44
And now something more sophisticated:

I will drink after work  Grin (only 4 hours  Undecided)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
IMPORTANT:

After analyzing the current situation and opinions of the Community we have decided that we stop PoW phase in the MalibuCoin from block 61000.  It will turn the coin to pure PoS. We hope that the introduced changes will be gladly welcomed by the Community.  We hope it helps further development of the coin, stop the dump of mined coins and losses of the MalibuCoin Investors.

Imo, anything that can prevent dumps is right; still can't understand why somebody mine and sell coins so cheap (cost of beta rigs is much higher) - maybe they have free electricity?
Activity: 73
And now something more sophisticated:

We'll see if this is the right decision. When will the 61000 block?

On Wednesday.
IMPORTANT:

Kudos dev for a brave decision.
Activity: 62
IMPORTANT:

I think that is good news. Current config does not work well for the MAL value, perhaps a change will make good progress.
IMPORTANT:

So the decision was made. Now me must see how the market will react on this change.
IMO it is good decision.

We'll see if this is the right decision. When will the 61000 block?
Activity: 84
IMPORTANT:

So the decision was made. Now me must see how the market will react on this change.
IMO it is good decision.
Activity: 98
At last won something Smiley Anybody has higher score:

forgot to add, that eventually lost everything Wink

Hope that you have withdrawed coins because you have shared your unique url Tongue

As wrote before, I published it after had lost all my Malibu...
IMPORTANT:

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
it seems that we will test 1000satoshi, dev today without a word cheer ;]

guys give handle the cheap malibu :PP
Activity: 56
Here's some nice coconuts:

haha This is nice photo Cheesy
Activity: 52
What do you think about POS only? Miners dump the course of Mal.
Activity: 62
Ok, I as said, here is my drink Grin

Malibu Lemon Shot:
- 50% squeezed lemon juice
- 50% Malibu Rum  Cheesy

Cheers!  Wink

Did it..sour, I prefer sweet..like this one:

Pages:
Jump to: