Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]: [Mana] : SCRYPT coin designed for mining (LOW BLOCK REWARDS+HARD TO MINE) - page 2. (Read 15474 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
As previously mentioned we are also open to features/development suggestions for the coin.  Please let us know what you would like.

Here are some things we are already looking at:

1)Kimoto Gravity Well or similar adjustment of difficulty to reduce issues with blocks being delayed.

2)Privacy functionality

3)Greater wallet functionality (e.g. block explorer, exchange price integration)

4)Direct fiat conversion ability

Obviously these will be limited by our personal abilities and abilities to be able to get others on board to help out when we don't have the expertise. Both current members of the team, including myself are working on this in our spare time and have busy full time jobs which means we are grateful for any help.  Thanks:)
legendary

We would like to list this coin, what do you guys think?

Just to point out I didn't mean I don't want you to list it.  If you think it is ready please do so:)
legendary

We would like to list this coin, what do you guys think?

Do you think it's ready for listing yet?  I'm not sure myself.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looks like the fall in hash rate has left the difficulty at 400 so the wallets will say they are out of sync - it just means that the last block is outside the target time.  I think one of the next additions to Mana should be KGW or similar difficulty adjustment to make this adapt more quickly.
yes,I agree with you

Thanks for your support mate:)
Exchange?
Activity: 158
legendary
Looks like the fall in hash rate has left the difficulty at 400 so the wallets will say they are out of sync - it just means that the last block is outside the target time.  I think one of the next additions to Mana should be KGW or similar difficulty adjustment to make this adapt more quickly.
yes,I agree with you

Thanks for your support mate:)
legendary
Activity: 14
Grin i deleted everything and extract new wallet! it's working again!  Cheesy

That's great.
You should participate in our pools to mine some of the coins

where's the address? i want to dive in! LOL!

If you look in the OP, there's a choice of 3 pools.
Have fun!

That's great.

where's the address? i want to dive in! LOL!

That's great.

i am stock with 9 hrs behind.. sigh..
it still says that "0 active connections to mana network" wierd.. my internet connection is fine.. dev, can you help me?

Node is added to the wallet   folder.     file “coin.conf ”

yup, i know it. hehe! i'm done reading how to setup conf file for wallets.
看到你這個hehe就知道你是chinese了haha
你是想solo麼?有點難度
all i undesrtand is hehe, chinese, haha, and solo. LOL! english please...
it still says that "0 active connections to mana network" wierd.. my internet connection is fine.. dev, can you help me?

Try adding ALL the nodes into the coin.conf folder.
Alternatively back up your wallet, delete everything else and redownload the blockchain
lol! my wallet is empty. i'll just delete the whole folder on appdata except for conf. hehe!

Node is added to the wallet   folder.     file “coin.conf ”

yup, i know it. hehe! i'm done reading how to setup conf file for wallets.

Try adding ALL the nodes into the coin.conf folder.
Alternatively back up your wallet, delete everything else and redownload the blockchain
Where to buy mana pots?
It's recommended to be careful when doing peer to peer transactions.
Soul_Eater and I will be working to get us onto an exchange when this coin grows a little more.
In the mean time, you can create a logo to win mana, or alternatively if you're really desperate, you can buy some off the existing people who have it.
I'm sure Soul_Eater can also sell some to you if you guys talk about it
Activity: 42
Where to buy mana pots?

I'll sell you the few I have, pm me
haha,i have 3 mana,anybody want to buy?
i bid 1BTC=1mana
 Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
Pages: