Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MANDATORY UPDATE ## BlakeStar (BLAS) ## - page 18. (Read 39441 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
I have 20k and so far only got about 10 ophan stakes a frction of 1 each, so zero stake after a wole month ... so will this get better? Well cant get much worse...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]
Staking starts automatically when BLAS are in your wallet, transactions start coming in after some time.

That's the problem, there's actually a display for coins staked, and it says zero...  What am I missing?

EDIT: I've tried to import the picture of my blas wallet but it keeps saying it's a suspicious link.  Points are, wallet has been open for a while, coins have been deposited, as of the 21st, thought it was a bit longer, but okay, balance shows 2500, staking shows 0.

You are missing star coins. I have much more coins than that you have mentioned and even with lots I only stake a tiny fraction of 1. Maybe try to up your amount of coins if possible.

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
Staking starts automatically when BLAS are in your wallet, transactions start coming in after some time.
CMC Community
Staking stopped for me on 10/11, is that correct up to 11/01?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
what is the answer of those question i would like to fill them to apply for yobit https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
Activity: 157
wallet staking, but little amouts

will this get better in November?
Hi all
AdamW how many coins do you hold and are the stakes going through and how often are you getting them? I have 14k and am only getting ophans! Any recomendations?
Activity: 168
Hi to all the community,

Finally, and after upgrade wallets for the new Fork of 1st of november, we have released new versions of the BlakeStar wallets for mac and linux.

Direct link :  http://www.blakestar.io/blakestar-wallets

Thank you!
With best regards!

CryptoTeam Foundation

I can see the dev team is working and making progress. This's what I want to know.
Activity: 17
Hi to all the community,

Finally, and after upgrade wallets for the new Fork of 1st of november, we have released new versions of the BlakeStar wallets for mac and linux.

Direct link :  http://www.blakestar.io/blakestar-wallets

Thank you!
With best regards!

CryptoTeam Foundation
CMC Community

Doesnt seem to work for me. New to this. Downloaded the wallet.  Got my coins from last wallet. Wallet unlocked. Says have 66 connections to the network. Showing next reward in 0 sec. Its been like this all day. Im new to this staking stuff. Got only 100k BLASS for testing purposes. Maybe need more? Maybe need to do something in options? Please help!

Same here, nothing received all day? still not working for me.  Sad

Staking will be starting on 1st November 2017. Until then you won't get any rewards.

If the staking start on 1st November, why we release new wallet so early. Lots of people update the new wallet and will find it not work, maybe they will think the pos v3 is not work and leave this project, that's so bad Sad Sad

No, they would complain that they didn't have more time to upgrade their wallets and that they don't check this board every day and that they missed out on stakes. They're doing it right.
Activity: 16
a great coin to mine...even for low hashes

I am fairly new to this.  How do you set up to mine?  When I followed blakestars directions , the mining software opens and closes right away.  I was able to set up monero cpu mining but would like to give blakestar a go.

thanks!
Activity: 11
Hey . Help is needed . Yesterday they decided to transfer their coins to Nova. The coins have gone transaction writes Unconfirmed. The synchronization is over, QT is synchronized. What could it be ?
thanks in advance for the answer
transaction is confirmed now?

after your answer I looked and saw 1 confirmation. It's fantastic, or I'm just a brake. Thanks
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
Hey . Help is needed . Yesterday they decided to transfer their coins to Nova. The coins have gone transaction writes Unconfirmed. The synchronization is over, QT is synchronized. What could it be ?
transaction is confirmed now?
Activity: 11
Activity: 101
New BlakeStar Mining Pool

waroenkcryptopool.com
Activity: 244

Doesnt seem to work for me. New to this. Downloaded the wallet.  Got my coins from last wallet. Wallet unlocked. Says have 66 connections to the network. Showing next reward in 0 sec. Its been like this all day. Im new to this staking stuff. Got only 100k BLASS for testing purposes. Maybe need more? Maybe need to do something in options? Please help!

Staking will be starting on 1st November 2017. Until then you won't get any rewards.

great Cheesy i am alreday staking 0.00000059 Blas lol... good omen Smiley  stay tuned
Activity: 104
a great coin to mine...even for low hashes
Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

SOpool.us has added Blas, only 1.5% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=Blas as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in Blas:
Code:
-a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:5766 -u BhRCcLZW8xiCLf1o9s75as5Eg3abJ397GQ -p c=Blas 

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:5766 -u 1274XcaSZaYhHkgEVS6h98UyTwoyk5ZKsZ-p c=BTC 
Donation Address: BhRCcLZW8xiCLf1o9s75as5Eg3abJ397GQ
Activity: 260

If the staking start on 1st November, why we release new wallet so early. Lots of people update the new wallet and will find it not work, maybe they will think the pos v3 is not work and leave this project, that's so bad Sad Sad
Activity: 416
Merit: 103

Activity: 105

Pages:
Jump to: