Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN Mandatory update FLAP FINAL Miners to share BILLIONS of Coins 10 days !SWAP! - page 12. (Read 40440 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 103
DEV, is POS active? On website it says that it should be POS coin, but no option in wallet. Any info on that please?
copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I'm a real newbie at this. At the risk of pissing off some people off here, can someone tell me where to find a basic guide on mining Flappycoin. i have the wallet, I bought some Flappycoin (tho I l know that's nothing to do with mining). I have downloaded the bootstrap...What do I do now? Some links would be great...Thanks in advance

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 532
Merit: 251

IF YOU CANT FINDTHE POOL
FOLLOW THE LEMMING
GET IT ?
Grin

0.99% fees 3 MODs split 0.33% each
20 min Payout Rounds
1 Coin mininmum

Support and Conversation on discord

https://discord.gg/Esq45Je
Pool coin info
https://sites.google.com/view/nerdlifemines/home

we can host a pool for you if need Smiley

Our servers Are dedicated servers DDOs protected

fake news lol
Activity: 66
Why the pool don't send the flappycoin in the wallet adress ?

the wallet dat has been recoverd.it is a mess but  it has coins in it the payment sever crashed out the node is being rebuild from scratch on a more robust os please hit one of us up in discord pm with your mining adress , one of the devs is going to salvage wallet it after work today

Ok. thank you very much for your good work with flappy coin. A lot of altcoin has not good dev as you !

the wallet dat has been recoverd.it is a mess but  it has coins in it the payment sever crashed out the node is being rebuild from scratch on a more robust os please hit one of us up in discord pm with your mining adress , one of the devs is going to salvage wallet it after work today

I think flappy coin has a great potential. Good dev and the wallet work fine and quickly. That's all we need !

400% staking and millions and millions of coins, how will you sell all the coins  Cheesy

that was a mention of the price were about to burn the entire chain down to 10% and a stake rate  depending on your amount and how long your wallets been open

actively looking for web develeper loot will be plentyfull hit us up in discord
It's the same things for doge, ripple iota, etc... Wink Why not flappycoin ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stars can't shine without darkness.
I think flappy coin has a great potential. Good dev and the wallet work fine and quickly. That's all we need !

400% staking and millions and millions of coins, how will you sell all the coins  Cheesy
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Living the dream...
Problem at CryptoHub

FLAP wallet is broken, after some seconds it turns off and writes to log "ERROR: mempool transaction missing input"

ERROR: mempool transaction missing input
ERROR: CheckInputs() : tried to spend coinbase at depth 96

debug mode:
flappycoind: main.cpp:4556: CBlockTemplate* CreateNewBlock(const CScript&): Assertion `"mempool transaction missing input" == 0' failed.

How to resolve the problem?   If I sync from zero, wallet fails again after syncing

discussing it
ive fixed a simuler error on another coin buy clearing all the payment history ,,its not ideal and i dont know it it applies
this is what i ran howver it clears ALL the data without some extra mojo ,, you may simply be  able to delete the folder in the .coin folder storing them

/etc/init.d/redis-server stop
rm -f /var/lib/redis/dump.rdb
/etc/init.d/redis-server start

I tried already 3 times to delete all data and sync from zero.... once wallet syncs it crashes again.
And i have no redis at my server...

So, any idea more?
I can try to use wallet backup but i don't sure that all keys are there... some users can create deposit addresses after last backup creating

i think it would be best to see us in discord pm me there and ill get you a link to the development room
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Problem at CryptoHub

FLAP wallet is broken, after some seconds it turns off and writes to log "ERROR: mempool transaction missing input"

debug mode:
flappycoind: main.cpp:4556: CBlockTemplate* CreateNewBlock(const CScript&): Assertion `"mempool transaction missing input" == 0' failed.

How to resolve the problem?   If I sync from zero, wallet fails again after syncing

discussing it
ive fixed a simuler error on another coin buy clearing all the payment history ,,its not ideal and i dont know it it applies
this is what i ran howver it clears ALL the data without some extra mojo ,, you may simply be  able to delete the folder in the .coin folder storing them

I tried already 3 times to delete all data and sync from zero.... once wallet syncs it crashes again.
And i have no redis at my server...

So, any idea more?
I can try to use wallet backup but i don't sure that all keys are there... some users can create deposit addresses after last backup creating
Problem at CryptoHub

debug mode:

How to resolve the problem?   If I sync from zero, wallet fails again after syncing

discussing it
this is what i ran howver it clears ALL the data without some extra mojo ,, you may simply be  able to delete the folder in the .coin folder storing them

Problem at CryptoHub

debug mode:

discussing it
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Problem at CryptoHub

debug mode:

Activity: 24
this ico will be smoking hot 
Pages:
Jump to: