Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Mandi ] ✅✅ MnI is the Future Leader of Asset Tokenisation ✅✅ - page 3. (Read 551 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

this is really one of the most worthwhile projects ! And I would buy even more coins now if it were now .
Only this must be done on the most favorable terms
brand new

Hello everyone !
please tell me where I can download the app for Android ?

go to their telegram group .
there is a link to the APK file !

okay, now I'm downloading this for me ! But I really like how the project is developing and what the team is doing !
they have really powerful partners right now
brand new

which partners are you already negotiating business with ?

I just want to understand how quickly this project can scale

everything depends on the project and on the partners that we have already!!!
and that is what I would like to know more about ...

I don't really know what you mean . At the moment I'm wondering why the project will be in demand at the moment
brand new

Media Partnership between MandiToken (MnI) and FMW Marks a New Height of MandiToken's Global Exposure - Blockchain Press Releases
https://blockchain-press-releases.com/media-partnership-between-manditoken-mni-and-fmw-marks-a-new-height-of-manditokens-global-exposure/

thank you for a really worthwhile project and I am sure that the prospect will be huge !
at least I have not seen such a business before and I also need to understand how the project will develop further

it is good that they have so many publications in the media !
this is very important for investors as it increases the efficiency the level of trust in this project and it will be just fine for all of us
brand new
what types of assets are you ready to tokenize ?
and what partners are you currently negotiating cooperation with ?
brand new

What about promotion? When do you plan to provide full Asian promo?

I think it all depends on how much money this team can attract !
after all, there is a huge competition in this market right now ! And the direction of tokenization is just fine

much depends on how the project will scale around the world .
and what does the team plan to do about it
brand new

Hello everyone !
please tell me where I can download the app for Android ?

go to their telegram group .
there is a link to the APK file !

thanks.
now I will try to download it and after that I will tell you my opinion about this project and how it will develop
Activity: 14

How will it work? What about further platform development?

see the project roadmap. It is important for me that the team follows the road map clearly !
Activity: 13
I hope scientists will find a way how to solve covid pandemic. it is global disaster now
I think this has changed the world and it will be great for the development of blockchain technology !
I think that the demand will only grow for services like these
I hope scientists will find a way how to solve covid pandemic. it is global disaster now

You should work better on platform updates and promotion

I think the team clearly understands that the project must scale quickly around the world !
at least I've never done anything like this before ...

I'm also interested in how this will work further and we'll see what happens next .
I mean, how popular will this project be for business and who will want to tokenize their business ?

for me the prospect will be huge and I think I will soon be buying even more coins for me and I am waiting for the start of the sales rounds

what do I need to do to attach a business to your project ?

this will really be one of the top projects !
I think that the app will work for me !
which blockchain does the project use and where can I read more about your team ?

I think it is good solution to make new community events

I haven't seen any announcements from the team about this yet
But I am sure that an interview with the team members will not be superfluous

I'm also interested in how this will work further and we'll see what happens next .
I mean, how popular will this project be for business and who will want to tokenize their business ?
Hello everyone !
how can I invest in this project now ?
I would like to understand how this can be done as profitably as possible

it is really impressive how the project is developing right now .
at least it will be linked to real business which means that liquidity will be provided for many years to come

Media Partnership between MandiToken (MnI) and FMW Marks a New Height of MandiToken's Global Exposure - Blockchain Press Releases
https://blockchain-press-releases.com/media-partnership-between-manditoken-mni-and-fmw-marks-a-new-height-of-manditokens-global-exposure/

thank you for a really worthwhile project and I am sure that the prospect will be huge !
at least I have not seen such a business before and I also need to understand how the project will develop further

it is good that they have so many publications in the media !
this is very important for investors as it increases the efficiency the level of trust in this project and it will be just fine for all of us

This will be a worthwhile project for me !
but it is still important that they follow the road map !
Then the community's trust will be maximized
Pages:
Jump to: