Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MARKETCASH - PoW - CryptoNight_MKT - A Virtual Currency for the Real World - page 7. (Read 23962 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 0
No need to advertise for already big pools keep calm, let the miners choose pool according to their decision
Activity: 224
When is MKT planning on being added to exchanges? So is there an estimated timeframe?
Activity: 188
90% of new coins are just copies of monero, and their dev are not competent in these matters........
Activity: 28
Apparently you are not even interested in updating your website, ICO should be underway now that clock ran out but it still says SOON
Activity: 127
Hi, when you have a discord?
We are not currently interested in using Discord.

Thank you for support!
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Soldo SLD is the best ever
Hi, when you have a discord?
Activity: 172
Hello! Are there any bonus campaigns going on on LINDA coin?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hello Friends!

After a few days of thinking and discussing about our ICO price, our team made a decision to respect our previous price and miners' insights. We have decided that we are going to do a special stage that will begin on the 28th, has a total of 1 million coins worth $ 0.05 USD, the amount that is raised at this stage will be directed to include the currency in exchanges and also increase our marketing on the websites and in the media. The other stages have been readjusted and we hope to overcome them so that we can continue and overcome all our challenges.

We are finishing our new website and it will be available in a few days, this site is more complete, nice-looking and has more information about our currency and our team. In addition, we are working to update our whitepaper with all the new information and corrections of some details.

New prices and stages updated!

We hope everyone understands and continue to support our project, your support is very important to us!

Thank you!

we will wait for the changes to be made and the commencement of the special phase to be held on 28 March.
Activity: 96
Russian telegram
Русский чат MarketCash
https://t.me/marketcash_rus
Hi do you have official discord?

Hi, we are using only Telegram for now.

Join us: https://t.me/marketcash_en

Thank you for support!
Activity: 57
Hi do you have official discord?
Activity: 47
npool for MKT
http://npool.pw/marketcash/
Total Pool Fee: 0.5%
Minimum Payment Threshold: 1 MKT
Denomination Unit: 0.002 MKT
Code:
-a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://ca.npool.pw:2231 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p YOUR_WORKER_NAME
Activity: 10
dont open wallet. Bad work
What? Everything is working fine for me
Activity: 6
dont open wallet. Bad work
Activity: 16
POOL 4MINER.ME MARKETCASH Smiley

- Low fee
- Support for you mining
- Payment period: 10 min
- Fast server

http://mkt.4miner.me
Hello Friends!

After a few days of thinking and discussing about our ICO price, our team made a decision to respect our previous price and miners' insights. We have decided that we are going to do a special stage that will begin on the 28th, has a total of 1 million coins worth $ 0.05 USD, the amount that is raised at this stage will be directed to include the currency in exchanges and also increase our marketing on the websites and in the media. The other stages have been readjusted and we hope to overcome them so that we can continue and overcome all our challenges.

We are finishing our new website and it will be available in a few days, this site is more complete, nice-looking and has more information about our currency and our team. In addition, we are working to update our whitepaper with all the new information and corrections of some details.

New prices and stages updated!

We hope everyone understands and continue to support our project, your support is very important to us!

Thank you!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
One that catching my interest, the project offering a minimum transaction fee.
Today project sometimes giving a transaction fee that are get too big then the amount of tokens used for transaction.
Activity: 98
how about filipino translation guys? i think this marketcash is good?what can you say about this project guys.
Activity: 10
Looking for a secure and reliable MarketCash mining pool?
FASTPOOL.PW - mining pool with SSL support
Our advantages (fastpool.pw):

Enjoy only 1% fee
Experienced developer team
Fast, secure server
SSL certificate
Minimum payment threshold: 0.1 MKT
Payment period: 10 min
Discord Block Status Announcement Bot
Active support team on discord
... features planned
- real time effort status Done ✓