Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] MarketPeak: Rewarding Gateway for FinTech Projects & Tokenized Assets 🔥 - page 3. (Read 760 times)

copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
how much MarketPeak Pre-Sale total token supply?? let participants to get in the idea. which alt u accepted during MarketPeak transaction?

The max supply is 10.000.000.000 PEAK and we give about 90% to the community via our Minting Software.
You can find more information about the minting here.

https://marketpeak.com/de/news/peak-minting-software-lease
copper member
By whom project or ico will be audited? Does marketpeak audit it by itself?
Does it have the team to audit? How can investors rely on the audit?thease are really important queries that must be known before taking any decision about investing.

MarketPeak has its own team.
Our CEO Sergej Heck together with our advisors (You can see them on our website listed) and with his team of lawyers are auditing the different projects.
The single customer has no influence on the audit process. But our Leadership with the different advisors and lawyers, who have all experience in entrepreneurship and cryptocurrencies, are a good team to do that.

Everybody can join our platform for free (register for free) and can check out our different products. If the products fit to the investors interests, then he can invest also if he likes to.
But for the audit, customers have to have trust into our leadership.

/Jonas

you have said"It has a maximum supply of 10.000.000.000, meaning there will never be more Tokens than that,
and minting can only happen up until 10 Billion Tokens exist" How will this mine happen?
Is there any mining opportunity for people who interested to mine?  Huh

The minting process is the kind of process, how the coins are made available. There is no mining and there will be no mining available.
'If you buy a membership package, you will secure a certain amount of PEAK for the minting process.
At the same time, you will "Lease a software" which does the minting for you over a period of 32months.

We have published a blog article about this specific question:

https://marketpeak.com/de/news/peak-minting-software-lease

/Jonas

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
copper member
The problem that I am seeing here - only newbies so far giving positive comments towards the project. So I don't know if they really find this project useful or they know the team or part of the team why they are chilling it? Let's wait for more users that will give feedback on them...

We told our community, that we have published a Bitcointalk Thread (See our telegram channel) and some people wanted to support us here.
That is our guess about the newbie comments.

/Jonas
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The problem that I am seeing here - only newbies so far giving positive comments towards the project. So I don't know if they really find this project useful or they know the team or part of the team why they are chilling it? Let's wait for more users that will give feedback on them...
Activity: 1
We like to cooperate with this company. Always reliable! We prepared here an image with more token economics about it

https://prnt.sc/rjqkc0
copper member
The business model changed for this company and we would like to delete this thread and account.
Pages:
Jump to: