Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Marlincoin [MRL] PoW GPU X16R Mining | Extreme Fast Assets | Launched - page 3. (Read 3342 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This is Great Project and nice i love this coins Really Amazed  i know soon  this coins will top and high value thanks dev and admin and support lets go MarlinCoin
Activity: 1
Geat project for the eco system, interesting community and great work team.
Good luck Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am very grateful to be able to meet with MRL because what I see is not disappointing, since the first launch and let's join our community in discord, I think the MRL team will surprise us again, we are waiting in our community
Activity: 21
New to Marlincoin and already love it. Like the fact that it's got a fair amount of supply of coins. POW is awesome too. Great project with loads of potential. Will surely will be highly profitable for early adopters. I'm all MARLIN ❤️
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Marlin is different then all the other new coins at the moment. While others go away from pow and more focus on pos and masternodes it is refreshing to see one going for pow. The teams works very hard on this project and because of the pow I think it is a very strong sustainable network. The low supply is very nice too. I can't wait to see where this one is going, seems very promising.

I agree with this.  Its interesting that miners are seen as valuable less and less to some coins, but not to Marlin!  Marlin is like my crack because im addicted to mining so we all win here!!  thanks Marlin!  Smiley
Activity: 72
Marlin is different then all the other new coins at the moment. While others go away from pow and more focus on pos and masternodes it is refreshing to see one going for pow. The teams works very hard on this project and because of the pow I think it is a very strong sustainable network. The low supply is very nice too. I can't wait to see where this one is going, seems very promising.
Activity: 61
Merit: 4

I am very pleased with the release of a new coin for mining, especially on the X16R algo, thanks to the development team for supporting the mining, in difficult times for crypto, this is very important
Activity: 27
there dev and the team worked very well to run the project, this will be the MRL to become a sustainable coin and very prospect for future coins. so it can be a consideration as an investment.

Learning a little about the crypto world. Thanks to Marlin Coin for giving me that possibility.
wow! Now's a good time to mine this coin.. its new and fresh, and with low network hash rate you can get significant coins before the first halving and the network hash going up... so come join me and the family at the discord channel ( https://discord.gg/ndtP6F4 ) please bring your constructive criticism so we can all make this coin a great project... lets not just rely on the developers to have all the bright ideas... i feel that as a community we should help provide the great ideas needed to iron out a project to make it the best it can be...  wow!

Link expired

Good evening, I will comment on this coin Marlin coin, grateful for the distribution I hope you keep doing bountys

Big project! Appreciation to the developers and members of the community. We are aware of next announcements of a next exchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
as you say MRL coins will have a good transaction speed, this is good and I like MRL because this is distributed in the interests of fair, maybe I will try to mine MRL using GPU, overall I rate this enough to compete with other altcoins

Happy to belong to the marlin coin community! We're going to the moon!
Activity: 15
wow! Now's a good time to mine this coin.. its new and fresh, and with low network hash rate you can get significant coins before the first halving and the network hash going up... so come join me and the family at the discord channel ( https://discord.gg/ndtP6F4 ) please bring your constructive criticism so we can all make this coin a great project... lets not just rely on the developers to have all the bright ideas... i feel that as a community we should help provide the great ideas needed to iron out a project to make it the best it can be...  wow!
Activity: 43
Really amazed to know that Marlincoin is working on Extreme Fast Asset Transfer Blockchain with Bitcoin 21M supply.
Looks very good and promising project so far. Hope you guys keep up good work.
Activity: 2
Merlincoin project superseded any other with stronger decentralised distribution and more safe and secured value
help discord link expired
Activity: 139
Two exchanges in less than a week, based on a not bad algo, have live Discord. Hmm, obviously there is potential  Roll Eyes
Activity: 54
Project developing very rapidly and gaining investors from all over the world! Truly user-friendly cryptocurrency. The company is gaining momentum and shows great results!
Pages:
Jump to: