Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀 MASK 🚀 [POW][CRYPTONIGHT]: THE MOST 🤫 PRIVATE 🤐 BLOCKCHAIN WITH 60 MIXIN - page 7. (Read 21024 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Video of where, how and how to mine a coin Mask (MASK) (rus): https://youtu.be/0le2PS0MG_w
Cпacибo зa видeo!!

A new Youtube video by our community member!!

Here is the updated link:

https://youtu.be/jHZW8L3ne2Q

Enjoy Cheesy

I also think that the coin has a future, and now can mine well Cool

Dedicated miner right here /\

Hi! What means "using 60 Mixins"?

Mixin is the number of signatures used in your transaction. The higher the number the more privacy compared to lower mixins. The higher the mixin the greater the amount of plausible deniability. Rest assured that your transactions with Mask are always VERY private : )

Correct. This is why I will be keeping an eye on this project. I think you are the first project with such a proposal.

From what we can tell yes we are probably the first to be using such a setting for a chain.  Grin

I will join your social channels

Welcome : )
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Mixin is the number of signatures used in your transaction. The higher the number the more privacy compared to lower mixins. The higher the mixin the greater the amount of plausible deniability. Rest assured that your transactions with Mask are always VERY private : )

Correct. This is why I will be keeping an eye on this project. I think you are the first project with such a proposal.

From what we can tell yes we are probably the first to be using such a setting for a chain.  Grin

I will join your social channels

Very great prospects. Good time to mine  Cool

Glad your onboard folks!
Activity: 6

Great project going here. Just played with the wallet. love it! great job

Hello sentopack!

Welcome to Mask! Glad you are enjoying the wallet experience.

Thanks I really am. Really think this is a unique project. I am surprised nobody here sparked a conversation about the initial choice of using 60 Mixins.

Glad you picked up on that. Yes Mask has a default Mixin of 60 for our most privacy needing users.
This will also by default keep any user very private so Mask is really reaching for this user base.

Very great prospects. Good time to mine  Cool
Activity: 34

Hello sentopack!

Thanks I really am. Really think this is a unique project. I am surprised nobody here sparked a conversation about the initial choice of using 60 Mixins.

Hello sentopack!

I don't know but my impression with this kind of project is that it will not gonna survive here. How can you assure the longevity of this mask coin will be sustained?

Hello 24kt!

With any project, your impression will come from the community. The steady growth and user interests are very important metrics. We are slowly growing our users and our infrastructure is also slowing becoming more accessible after releasing bits by bits. Come join us on Discord and/or Telegram and have a chat! We are all here in for the long haul : )
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
I don't know but my impression with this kind of project is that it will not gonna survive here. How can you assure the longevity of this mask coin will be sustained?
Hello all!

Have you visited our website?

If not, make sure to check it out:

WEBSITE
Pages:
Jump to: