Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MasterCoin - MC - POS + MN! Superior Blockchain Tech! MAJOR RELEASE! - page 2. (Read 1321 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If I were to deposit my Mastercoin on the website's wallet, am I able to run a masternode off of that or I have to have the wallet locally on my computer and run it that way?
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
MASTERCOIN at first glance is very attractive economically, will certainly be able to provide an increase in digital assets! How can users be sure of the security of their data?
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
MC has a real project, I think it will grow fast in the future, for masterSafe and MasterDex I think it's interesting, I will try to follow this project

Indeed MasterCoin is real project, as they have launched MasterPool, which is Masternode hosting platform, I'm eager to have first-hand on MasterDex decentralized exchange, so I believe in MasterCoin and their related project.

Well If I am not wrong, after Masterpool ... Next to come is Mastersafe .... Masterdex will be the last one.

Mastersafe & Masterdex are very unique though. So when they are released, I am hoping for the Best Smiley
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
MC has a real project, I think it will grow fast in the future, for masterSafe and MasterDex I think it's interesting, I will try to follow this project

Indeed MasterCoin is real project, as they have launched MasterPool, which is Masternode hosting platform, I'm eager to have first-hand on MasterDex decentralized exchange, so I believe in MasterCoin and their related project.
Activity: 72
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
Great project, the team is very talented got swift support every time. I found the Discord wallet very phenomenal they have set up. I hope the project will get many successes in the future. 
I think this is another Scam. The first post says that the algorithm is C11, the website says that the neoscript. With such a amateurish approach to the project will not work. Besides, this hellish mix - premin + masternode + communication and sales mastered in discorde is disgusting. The future lies in truly decentralized and free cryptocurrencies, not fakes.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
I’m quite interested. This master-pool and master-safe, as opposed to “simple” master-node looks very promising. Can’t wait to dig in and explore, need to read a little more though. Good whitepaper and nice web site. With a shop also! Where is my coffee cup?  Wink  I’m a 3C’er (Crypto, Coffee and Cigarettes), and i need a mug!
copper member
Activity: 75
Looking back to the ANN, I have seen that they are on track of their plan. They have quite extensive project which correlate to other Masterfamily as they call, providing the need of the society in the future. The other upcoming projects are sure impressive on their own. I am quite optimistic about the MasterDex which is the final phase of their project.

Yea ... Even for Masterpool ... They have partnered with so many new & old projects. Great Development & Marketing stuff. Surely here for Long run Smiley

We are working all day every day trying to make the best connections!!

Here to help Smiley
Looking back to the ANN, I have seen that they are on track of their plan. They have quite extensive project which correlate to other Masterfamily as they call, providing the need of the society in the future. The other upcoming projects are sure impressive on their own. I am quite optimistic about the MasterDex which is the final phase of their project.

Yea ... Even for Masterpool ... They have partnered with so many new & old projects. Great Development & Marketing stuff. Surely here for Long run Smiley
Activity: 17
Activity: 5
What I am really looking forward to seeing released is this mastersafe concept. It is something that is definitely sought for in the investment community and being able to offer it on a broad scale seems to be very promising.
The Discord Wallet they have setup is quite impressive. Shows there is some real development going. It's not about 'Just Talking' business but acting on promises which won my trust in them Smiley
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
ambitious project and a great product and many more good things to come. looking forward to the mastersafe and masterpool. Very active community on discord and very helpful. Of course there are many projects that offer pools and mn-hosting-service, but master coin looks as being one of the best. Dive in and do your own research.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
one of easiest MN setup site around. just need in the wallet and the setup is easy.  the community is active on discord and team responds questions and quires there. they have also bouty programs on discord
https://discord.gg/PAfMsAJ
copper member
Activity: 75
With the launch MasterPool of I feel now it is going to be very easy to setup masternode, and that too without coins never leaving mine wallet, means no risk of losing coins and no more botheration of setting up masternode.

So just trying to understand Masterpool concept. Unlike Shared Masternodes, We won't be transferring any coins to a pool wallet ? But coins will be locked within the wallet as per prorata ?

Yes! You always keep your own coins in your wallet for Private Masternode hosting!!
With the launch MasterPool of I feel now it is going to be very easy to setup masternode, and that too without coins never leaving mine wallet, means no risk of losing coins and no more botheration of setting up masternode.

So just trying to understand Masterpool concept. Unlike Shared Masternodes, We won't be transferring any coins to a pool wallet ? But coins will be locked within the wallet as per prorata ?
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Seems an Interesting Project to me. Can I get more Information on Mastersafe & Masterdex ? In the meanwhile, I will check out on Masterpool Smiley
Activity: 9
Have been following this project from the very initial days. Swap was super smooth. And the active developers is an icing on the cake! Thank you MC team for your work.
Activity: 14
Great project with a great team behind it. First platform which is allready released is the Masterpool which is an unique masternode hosting platform with rewards instantly payed to your wallet. Following releases is the Mastersafe and the Masterdex.
Pages:
Jump to: