Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Masternode POS] GIGA Blockchain Zerocoin Superfast Private Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 18752 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
hello, is it normal that the wallet masternode is not synchronized with me? I have not replenished the wallet master wallet

I don't really understand the question. Jump on their discord server. I'm sure someone there can help you with your problem.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hello, is it normal that the wallet masternode is not synchronized with me? I have not replenished the wallet master wallet
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I know nothing, I'm mostly just winging it.
I am not good in mathematical, some one can calculate for me?
If I invest 1 MN ( mean 100 000 XG with price at the moment 0.00000018 BTC/XG ), so I have to pay 0.018 BTC;
So, how many month I will get back my money?
That rate is long gone. Giga is going for about 0.00000045 BTC at the time of this reply. If you check https://masternodes.online/currencies/xg/, you'll see that the current Return On Investemnt (ROI) of a Giga masternode is 19 days. This means that if nothing changes, you'll get your masternode collateral back in about 19 days. However, as more masternodes come online, the time required to get back your collateral increases. So it means you have at least 19 days to get back your investment, and if the price of Giga doesnt fall, you can sell and make back your investment. Also the trajectory of Giga is pointing upwards meaning you may not have to wait that long to cash out.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
I am not good in mathematical, some one can calculate for me?
If I invest 1 MN ( mean 100 000 XG with price at the moment 0.00000018 BTC/XG ), so I have to pay 0.018 BTC;
So, how many month I will get back my money?
Block 100k passed. It's raining now Smiley 179 nodes and counting. Any news on "better" exchanges?
Yeah, @GIGA certainly has more exchanges in mind. However I dont know which one for now
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Do you still need a Russian translation? I could help with this. Let me know if interested.
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
nice way, ban people =D hope you guys can make some money with your fake volume, like other coin was doing coff* payday coff*
Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Block 100k passed. It's raining now Smiley 179 nodes and counting. Any news on "better" exchanges?

BTClock 100000 barely 3 days away. High ROI about to kick in!!!
Activity: 182

We invite you to bring your project to Altmarkets.cc,

Add your coin to our exchange by requesting Here

(OPTIONAL) Join us on Discord to speak directly to us about your listing request : https://discord.gg/ZhQzy5f

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin

Crypto-bridge volume growing daily, Get ready for block 100000
Are there step by step instructions for setting up a node somewhere? If I don't want to run it as root.
The easy install guides above are basically going to work only for root users. However with a little work you can you can create a non root user and install and setup the masternode the manual way. However you should try to be a root user as much as u can.
Are there step by step instructions for setting up a node somewhere? If I don't want to run it as root.
Counting Down To BTClock 100000!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
If you are currently managing to increase the rewards of the PoS, your coin will have more holders which can make your coin more valued.
Our Community Keeps Growing Everyday. Let's Make It Bigger!

Image link opens Discord

Invite Bounty Still On.
Our Community Keeps Growing Everyday. Let's Make It Bigger!

Image link opens Discord
There are so much master node coins with the same or similar specs, roadmap full of buzzwords, similar websites, no whitepaper, zerocoin, community governance, discord channel for "community" - all the same. Is there is something new or innovative in your Giga blockchain?  About partnerships, lol guys the coins with 3-4 years development can't get merchants on board and you are going to achieve it with some forked coin in less than a year?  
There are no buzzwords in the roadmap my good sir. Everything there is already possible and probably has been done already. If the coins with 3-4 years haven't got merchants to join them, don't you think its a fallacy of hasty generalization to assume GIGA wouldnt?

Haha, of course, you would. But that's generalization of crypto, as it's not adopted by the real world. You can't do what you promise, it's simple as that. So you still didn't answer the question what particularly innovative Giga blockchain wants to bring to the market? How is Giga different from hundreds of other masternode pos coins?
Its funny people keep asking how one coin is different from another coin. If you took any time to go through the website, you'll see Giga is not touting itself as a coin that is going to cure world hunger or "change the blockchain space forever". Giga is for payments, simple and short. And If you're still wondering why there should be another coin trying to solve payments issues, then maybe you should be asking why companies are bothering to manufacture new phones when there are obviously hundreds of different brands, with thousands of different models already.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
There are so much master node coins with the same or similar specs, roadmap full of buzzwords, similar websites, no whitepaper, zerocoin, community governance, discord channel for "community" - all the same. Is there is something new or innovative in your Giga blockchain?  About partnerships, lol guys the coins with 3-4 years development can't get merchants on board and you are going to achieve it with some forked coin in less than a year? 
There are no buzzwords in the roadmap my good sir. Everything there is already possible and probably has been done already. If the coins with 3-4 years haven't got merchants to join them, don't you think its a fallacy of hasty generalization to assume GIGA wouldnt?

Haha, of course, you would. But that's generalization of crypto, as it's not adopted by the real world. You can't do what you promise, it's simple as that. So you still didn't answer the question what particularly innovative Giga blockchain wants to bring to the market? How is Giga different from hundreds of other masternode pos coins?
Pages:
Jump to: