Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Masternodes] GRAPHCOIN CORE V2 - A coin for innovators. - page 3. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Before large tech companies, like Uber and AirBnB, appealed to removing the middleman there was a more serious appeal to removing third-party trust. Ten years ago Satoshi Nakamoto released a white paper titled: Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System which solved the problem of the middleman, or needing third party-trust in a digital financial transaction. The Bitcoin protocol is proof of concept that blockchain technology can serve as a 1 means for a fee-free banking solution on a peer-to-peer network. Graphcoin is a mission focused peer-to-peer network for digital financial transactions.
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
Ukrainian translation reserved
copper member
Activity: 22
is this update from grabcoin? this concept, I see about the development of the website, is quite interesting to explore the world of the website easily, it also helps publish the passion that everyone has through the website according to the design they want, see the presale price is very interesting, I am interested to join the presale, but Ifirst, i want see the tread development a few days ahead, hopefully this is not a scam

This is an upgrade and fork from the original Graphcoin.  We've re-launched with completely new core technology, branding/marketing and a whitepaper to be released today.  Looking forward to your feedback!

- JD
Activity: 154
is this update from grabcoin? this concept, I see about the development of the website, is quite interesting to explore the world of the website easily, it also helps publish the passion that everyone has through the website according to the design they want, see the presale price is very interesting, I am interested to join the presale, but Ifirst, i want see the tread development a few days ahead, hopefully this is not a scam
copper member
Activity: 22

GRAPHCOIN is a network backed by thinkers, doers and people with shared beliefs - a coin for innovators.

Download the wallet -

Graphcoin is a network designed to give people more time and freedom to discover and pursue their passions.
We believe in a future where fulfillment comes from finding a mission-focused network you believe in and contributing value back to the network
without having to worry about paying for food, clothing or shelter.

GRAPHCOIN is the first step and we need your help.  Read our Whitepaper.

Our network’s features align with our core values.

• Private - Masternodes leverage the Zerocoin protocol for private transactions.
  • Fast - Masternodes facilitate instant transactions using SwiftX.
  • Sustainable - Proof-of-stake uses drastically less electricity than proof-of-work mining.
  • Help Desk - An active support team helps set up masternodes, stake coins and troubleshoot wallet issues.
  • Developer-driven - A World-class developer group is working hard to execute against our road map.
  • Community-focused - A vibrant, engaged community with shared beliefs and values ensure long-term adoption.

We’ve leveraged best practices to implement a reward schedule that incentivizes early adopters while maintaining profitability at all stages.

Block
1m
1.5m
2.1m
2.2m
3.1m
3.6m
4.2m
4.7m
5.2m
5.7m
6.3m