Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Masternodes] GRAPHCOIN - Private, fast, sustainable currency for all. - page 4. (Read 2359 times)

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
amazing project! really looking forward to this one! don't miss out on your chance of a great masternode!
Thank you for the kind words!!! 
Activity: 42
Activity: 3
Activity: 147
amazing project! really looking forward to this one! don't miss out on your chance of a great masternode!
Activity: 2
Cant wait to see this moon!
copper member
copper member
Will Graphcoin be mined? Will PoS PoW? At the outset of the project will it be an ERC-20 token for fund raising? Will WhitePaper be available when?

Thx for the great questions!  There is no PoW, it's Proof-of-Stake only.  The block rewards are split between staking and MN's.  We are not doing the ERC-20 ICO, and instead are doing an on-exchange launch with CryptoBridge selling two waves of masternode collateral to fund raise for our development road map.  A whitepaper will likely come after the exchange launch, but we don't have a definitive time commitment on that.

Thank you!  And pls let us know if you have any other questions.
Activity: 42
Activity: 14
Russian translation reserved
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will Graphcoin be mined? Will PoS PoW? At the outset of the project will it be an ERC-20 token for fund raising? Will WhitePaper be available when?
copper member
This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects

Thank you Greg!
copper member
where to mine---any pool

We're a Proof-of-stake only coin.  Thanks for stopping by!
Activity: 92
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
yet another X11 masternode shitcoin that keeps being cranked out by the same scammy dev and will be abandoned.

Roll Eyes
"...a network backed by thinkers, doers and people with shared beliefs" this is smth new. I will skip it for now. We'll see, good luck anyway.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
yet another X11 masternode shitcoin that keeps being cranked out by the same scammy dev and will be abandoned.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
can someone tell me if there is any pool or this coin is masternode only or what?

It's a PoS-only coin, with MN's and Staking.  We'll be working on pool integrations.

than nothing to do for me, I'm out
good luck
copper member
can someone tell me if there is any pool or this coin is masternode only or what?

It's a PoS-only coin, with MN's and Staking.  We'll be working on pool integrations.
Pages:
Jump to: