Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maxi Bitcoin Claim 275 satoshi for 60 minutes. [UPDATE!!!] - page 2. (Read 2836 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
MAINTENANCE, WE WILL COMEBACK SOON

When you will be back? :/
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Faucet certainly has potential and I am satisfied with earnings but this messages make great damage.I not use VPN/Proxy/Tor but still your faucet recognizes me as such user.As we can see I'm not the only one who has this problem.

You must find other/better way for protection because no claims-no visits-no more faucet.

I'm working to fix it  Grin
let us know if you already done fixing this concern mate we love to claim rewards and help also the fuacets owners to earned. good luck
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Faucet certainly has potential and I am satisfied with earnings but this messages make great damage.I not use VPN/Proxy/Tor but still your faucet recognizes me as such user.As we can see I'm not the only one who has this problem.

You must find other/better way for protection because no claims-no visits-no more faucet.

I'm working to fix it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
VPN/Proxy/Tor is not allowed on this faucet.
Please disable and try again.

Ha ha GTFO with this rubbish.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Wow this website is the pits, that message means what exactly?

Other Computer Already Claimed with Same IP Address on Your Provider Network.
solution : Reset your internet connection and try to claim again

How do you the owner resolve this, as I do not use another computer to log in.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.

But this is very wrong, no other computer is on my network.

I cashed out, for the last time.

I experienced this problem yesterday for the first time,and of course it's frustrating when something like this happens.It happened before in other faucets but it seems that the problem can be solved.

As for rewards,I get only from 225 to 3xx satoshi,so I wonder what are the chances of get 400+ satoshi as the title says up to 1000 satoshi?

I tried logging in from the link here, no such message anymore, I had to put back in bookmarks  Grin
legendary

I experienced this problem yesterday for the first time,and of course it's frustrating when something like this happens.It happened before in other faucets but it seems that the problem can be solved.

As for rewards,I get only from 225 to 3xx satoshi,so I wonder what are the chances of get 400+ satoshi as the title says up to 1000 satoshi?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I can't see it. Its on maintenance. How long will you be ? I want to see it. The faucet sounds nice I will look. Grin
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.

Unfortunatelly I can not use your faucet today.

I somehow can not agree.
The chances that somebody with the same IP I have claimed before are like one in a billion.
Right now I see the following message:
"Other Computer Already Claimed with Same IP Address on Your Provider Network. come back again in 60 minutes"
My IP did not changed the last 60 minutes and I was not on your faucet to claim.
I still think there is something not working right.

solution : try to re-connect again your internet connection

it's work thanks for nice faucet

ur welcome
Activity: 321
Merit: 251

I somehow can not agree.
The chances that somebody with the same IP I have claimed before are like one in a billion.
"Other Computer Already Claimed with Same IP Address on Your Provider Network. come back again in 60 minutes"
My IP did not changed the last 60 minutes and I was not on your faucet to claim.

it's work thanks for nice faucet
Activity: 854
Nice rewards and referral commission rates too bad i can't claim from my mobile phone,i hope it will be fixed soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
you just claim 276 Satoshi

Thanks! Hope your faucet is doing great!
Activity: 322
WTF dude, I just tried this faucet but why do I get this message :
come back again in 60 minutes or discussion here :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-maxi-bitcoin-claim-275-satoshi-for-60-minutes-update-1543179
I do not use a proxy or ip changer. Thank you.

Activity: 32
I just join this faucet, got 308 satoshi in 1st claim and instant payout to faucet box.
Thanks for this gr8 faucet and don't worry also click ad,, hope payout will be much higher and timer will be lower  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272

I somehow can not agree.

Its not actually right solution, only temporary. For example, i have dynamic IP, and so do others using same internet provider as me. Problem is that this provider has IP range from X-Y, and every time someone connect or restart router are assigned with address from person who disconnected or reset router on that moment. So, if you have 500 people using your faucet from my web provider, there is possibility that lots of people will see timer ON. Its not just problem with your faucet, its problem with all faucets and other sites. It happened to me that i was banned from site i come for first time, and after restarting router i was able to enter site. Its problem that internet providers should solve but they just don't give a fck.

Did you read what i said about your faucet security? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15522843

cheers

legendary
For me so far there is no problem with this faucet,everything works as it should.But I know for this problem with IP address,it is confusing when you visit faucet for first time and get message that you need to wait.There is mention of this in FaucetBOX topic before and I think that this problem can be solved.I try yesterday on my mobile phone with UC browser and also everything work fine.

I somehow can not agree.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
When using my phone, it looks like it's automatically trying to load to a mobile.php page, then it just comes up with an error that the page doesn't exist. To be able to use the site, I have to stop index.php very quickly so it can't do this.

Thanks for the free 3xx sats.

maxi bitcoin faucet for mobile under is maintenance

I'm working on fixing it,  Grin   Wink

Woot! Can't wait for this! I thought that was the reason for the error. Smiley

Severaldetails: try logging out then back in?
Pages:
Jump to: