Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MBC] 🚀MasterBit 🚀 Invest in the DIGITAL FUTURE | MasterNode | PoW | - page 28. (Read 27168 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 12
I think you should create official donation funds for the project. Hence, Masterbit community can donate and contribute to future developments, massive marketing campaigns of the project.
Please take it into considerations, dev.
Thank you, we are launching MasterBit Crowd Investing Platform this week.

Additionally, it's good to hear from you that massive marketing campaigns to come.

Currently, ROI for Masterbit masternode is very impressive, which will help MN investors get money back after only one month.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/MBC/
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Whitepaper makes it seem like a crypto kickstarter platform which is very interesting
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
very nice project that makes it easy for everybody to invest in crypto. Keep up the great work. Ưish you all the best
Activity: 70
I read your project very well

Masterbit is a very good blockbuster technology if we talk of digital cryptography. So Masterbitt project is a very good idea.
copper member
Activity: 84
Still haven't received the award for Signature campaign.
When will the payment be made?

They payments will be done tomorrow. Thank you.
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
Still haven't received the award for Signature campaign.
When will the payment be made?
copper member
Really exciting project and only one masternode of coins left for sale on graviex! People not wanting to sell

Thank you, welcome to our community.
I think you should create official donation funds for the project. Hence, Masterbit community can donate and contribute to future developments, massive marketing campaigns of the project.
Please take it into considerations, dev.

Additionally, it's good to hear from you that massive marketing campaigns to come.

Currently, ROI for Masterbit masternode is very impressive, which will help MN investors get money back after only one month.

There is already a premine for this purpose
Really exciting project and only one masternode of coins left for sale on graviex! People not wanting to sell
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Hello, your payment announced on Discord, is it about airdrop or signature campaign?
Only qualified participants, who meet all requirements of Masterbit campaign will receive payments, I guess.
Currently, Masterbit Masternode ROI has stayed stable in the last few days at impressive high profits.
Each Masterbit masternode will earn about $700 per month for around $540 capital invesment.
copper member
It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck team!

Activity: 43
It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck team!
copper member
I think this project is good. it's just the information in the serving is still lacking It's would be nice to inform the more about this project. i think this project will be success. goodluck.
egretia

Thank you, we prepare now the massive marketing campaign. Will be launching it soon.

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
I think this project is good. it's just the information in the serving is still lacking It's would be nice to inform the more about this project. i think this project will be success. goodluck.
egretia
copper member
When the payments on the Signature champain?

We will publish payments schedule today.

Hello, your payment announced on Discord, is it about airdrop or signature campaign?

Hello, it is Discord Invite campaign bounty.
copper member
Please dont forget me on your signature participants list. I have just update my wearing. Happy to register on time.

Will be updated.
Activity: 249

Activity: 174
Lick me
Please dont forget me on your signature participants list. I have just update my wearing. Happy to register on time.
copper member
Long time i am with MBC .it's very good project .I wish as soon as this project go a good position. Wink

Thank you, we are happy to have you onboard.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: