Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 100. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Oh..
It's working well..
Good..

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
It has been very tough to buy coins since nobody is selling. That trade bot feature looks promising, it very well could be the next fad like anon was
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Only 7.886435 received. More and more people. Angry
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I got one lot so far today, is there anything I need to do with the wallet? Before I was getting every hour, Now I only received one lot this morning since last night. Smiley
I'm in the same boat as you, when I miss a payment I just restart the wallet and hope for the best lol
Well the dev is aware of the issue and mentioned in an earlier post that it could be that the faucet is not able to keep up with the overwhelming number of requests.
I haven't received any payouts in the last few hours either. He said he would fix it today  Smiley
Yeah hope he's gonna fix it soon.

An Offer of Assistance:

The CLAMS development team would like to extend an open offer to assist the MiracleCoin Dev(s) in fixing the problems with their distribution.

Anyone who had a balance in BTC/LTC/DOGE around the middle of May (this year) was distributed an equal share of CLAMS (which can still be claimed). 

The process we used to distribute the CLAMS involved 3.1 million sends on the CLAM network over a rather short period of time.  We noticed on the block chain that the MiracleCoin sends are sent out individually and not in larger groups, known as a 'sendMany'.  We would be more than happy to assist in fixing the problems with the "faucet" system and making the MiracleCoin distribution system more efficient.

We await your request for assistance.

SuperCLAM,
CLAMS Development Team.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annclam-clams-proof-of-chain-proof-of-working-stake-aka-clamcoin-623147

Good! Hope they can help to make an effective and efficient distribution of MCL.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
An Offer of Assistance:

The CLAMS development team would like to extend an open offer to assist the MiracleCoin Dev(s) in fixing the problems with their distribution.

Anyone who had a balance in BTC/LTC/DOGE around the middle of May (this year) was distributed an equal share of CLAMS (which can still be claimed). 

The process we used to distribute the CLAMS involved 3.1 million sends on the CLAM network over a rather short period of time.  We noticed on the block chain that the MiracleCoin sends are sent out individually and not in larger groups, known as a 'sendMany'.  We would be more than happy to assist in fixing the problems with the "faucet" system and making the MiracleCoin distribution system more efficient.

SuperCLAM,
CLAMS Development Team.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annclam-clams-proof-of-chain-proof-of-working-stake-aka-clamcoin-623147

Very cool of you CLAM.  Good buncha guys Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I got one lot so far today, is there anything I need to do with the wallet? Before I was getting every hour, Now I only received one lot this morning since last night. Smiley
I'm in the same boat as you, when I miss a payment I just restart the wallet and hope for the best lol
Well the dev is aware of the issue and mentioned in an earlier post that it could be that the faucet is not able to keep up with the overwhelming number of requests.
I haven't received any payouts in the last few hours either. He said he would fix it today  Smiley

An Offer of Assistance:

SuperCLAM,
CLAMS Development Team.

Oh wow that's so nice of the Clam Devs to want to help another Coin, way to go CLAMS..
Activity: 784
Merit: 1002
CLAM Developer

An Offer of Assistance:

SuperCLAM,
CLAMS Development Team.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I think this distribution will be effective...no hurry to exchanges yet... Smiley
legendary
Where can we trade MCL?

Here: https://c-cex.com/?p=mcl-btc

& Here: https://cryptex.biz/market/102

The "current" value is actually pretty low, if any of you recall COMMunitycoin each placeholder got 1Mil-2Mil & the value was at 70-160 Satoshi.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary
my first Miracle came in the size of 8.710801 MCL

Because there is so many wallets online per hour, pitty I didn't get onto this earlier.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
my first Miracle came in the size of 8.710801 MCL
legendary
I had a problem to begin with , Added the config file with the node list given.

after that everything was fine, got 2 payments in first 2 hours expecting next one in like next 10 min

I currently have 66 Connections without a .conf file, when I added them it never went above 17 connections, so I deleted the addnodes & the .conf file and things are back to normal.

I never missed a payment except when I went to sleep for the night I missed out on 5 of them, wallet was still open too Sad
Activity: 924
I had a problem to begin with , Added the config file with the node list given.

after that everything was fine, got 2 payments in first 2 hours expecting next one in like next 10 min
legendary
Activity: 1007
I think my address is being blocked by the faucet.  I checked the debug log and see the wallet making the calls.  When I try to make the call, I get a message back saying the IP address is blocked for the next hour.   
legendary
I as well am having issues now  Huh I'm gonna uninstall and reinstall everything. Let ya know how it goes.
i didnt get coins for 5 hours and i got in the sixt, it seems the faucet cant handle all the stresss:)

The Dev posted a couple of pages back that he will take a look at the problems everyone is facing A.S.A.P and see if it is a simple enough fix or if there is a problem, it's most probably stress from too many wallets on at the same time causing delays/non payments.
Pages:
Jump to: