Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform - page 26. (Read 40476 times)

copper member
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
what is the team dev, you can to show any information?

Hello Kelint,
please follow our Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/mE2cU4h for more information. At the moment we are a team of 3 people plus a few outsoreced workers. We all have years of experience in our areas. In Roadmap in Milestone five there is "Company behind" (will be released in September).

Greetings,
M
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
what is the team dev, you can to show any information?
copper member
= MCT WHITEPAPER RELEASED =

We are pleased to announce the release of the MCT Whitepaper, inside you will find all you need to know including some until now unreleased information on how to invest in MCT.

https://mct.plus/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Whitepaper_MCTplus-1.pdf

Behind the scenes we have now started work on our Marketing and T&Cs.

The MCT Team
Activity: 274
Looks great  Smiley MCT - "The last hope" Grin
copper member
= BETA LAUNCH UPDATE 3 =

Well here we are the end of another day and we thought it was time to mix it up a bit. This update will be more about screenshots than words.

But before those screenshots begin I can say we knocked off about 50% of the to do list from Update 2 yesterday. It would have been more if it wasn't some dodgy European fibre Internet connection!

There are 9 coins enabled as you can see with 2 more almost ready in the background.

The Beta launch is close. . .

The MCT Team

Activity: 103
looks like a good start guys!

always bound to be a few roadblocks - dashboard looks great though

thankyou for your work!
copper member
Here is a small impression of how the platform will look like (Dashboard / Listed coins):

Activity: 210
project with a very good concept, I think this project will be much in select by the investors and the community, not only help us in selling and buying tokens, but alan educate us all how we maximize our tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
It's always nice to see that the development team is communicating with the community not only in the discord, but also in this forum. Difficulties in the development have always been and always will be - the main thing is that there is enough time and skill to overcome these difficulties.
copper member
= BETA LAUNCH UPDATE 2 =

PART 1....

Firstly I want to begin this update by thanking you the Community for your positive response to my previous update yesterday. It means a lot to me and the team as we had a really tough and frustrating day on Monday.

Now today has been much better for us; though it did have an odd ending as you might have seen if you were following the General Channel this evening UTC time. Basically we have had to delist REDEN, one of the community voted coins before it even went live.

Our current postion is as follows:

We now have 9 coins running on the live servers, though 2 of those still need connecting up to the front end which isn't a big job. I am just mentioning these 2 incase you see them missing from any screen shots; the coins are as follow:

Alpenschilling (ALPS)
    Criptoreal (CRS)
    GinCoin (GIN)
    Infinex (IFX)
    Moondex (MDEX) * The only coin we still have to start on
    My Crypto Trade (MCT)
    Northern(NORT)
    Phore (PHR)
    Raven (RVN)
    ReefCoin (REEF)

END PART 1...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

= BETA LAUNCH UPDATE 2 =

PART 2....

As part of our release process we identified some parts of the site we were unhappy with. Given the delays already experienced, we today took the decision to rectify these as it does not dramatically increase the launch delay and will infact improve the User Interface for you, the user. Without these changes it was our view that we would have lost more time dealing with related support issues. In fairness we should have picked up these issues earlier, but we didn't. This is something we will again learn from.

The parts we need to work on are:

Separate views of your trades vs all trades on the platform
    Your transaction history

There were also some bugs found, again nothing serious and we will be fixing these tomorrow as well.

I hope this update helps, we can only be fully honest with you about where we are in the process of our Beta Launch. We totally appreciate you would all like to know a day and time for our launch, but that pressure only led to mistakes and so we are keen to avoid a repeat. Given how close we are, which I hope you can see from this update we will instead continue to update you daily. In fact given how close we are it is likely we will just put the Platform live and then announce it.

So please stick with us, we will make this a sucess and bring you the Trading Platform you want.

Thanks

The MCT Team
Activity: 70
Project with a pretty good idea. Is there more info from this project, to make it more interesting and convince someone to choose this coin?

Hello,
beta version of trading platform will be launched today [17.00 UTC] and whitepaper will come today with platform launch. Join our Discord  https://discordapp.com/invite/mE2cU4h  to get all the information you want. Hope to see you on Discord Grin

M
There have been so many delays. All this has a serious smell.
Activity: 2
Hello,

GOS.CX is getting 100% of blocks and mining rewards for about half a day now. How is this possible? is this any kind of attack? this looks suspicious..

I know their hashrate is much higher.. still I guess.. the second largest pool should be able to get at least some percentage.. and isn't that unfair as per the blockchain core concept..

Still learning and just asking.. seeking clarifications or information ..
POSTED 10:50 PM EST

Edit: 11:04 EST
Ok, immediately after this post I see one block (10291) is awarded to UMine.org.

Edit 12:18 EST
This coin and its mining looks like a scam. I have followed every block for more than a day in all different pools. Either they have implemented something wrong or mining doesn't look fair.

Go spend your resources somewhere useful..
Activity: 9
Activity: 274
Project with a pretty good idea. Is there more info from this project, to make it more interesting and convince someone to choose this coin?

Hello,
beta version of trading platform will be launched today [17.00 UTC] and whitepaper will come today with platform launch. Join our Discord  https://discordapp.com/invite/mE2cU4h  to get all the information you want. Hope to see you on Discord Grin

M

Just great!
copper member

Hello,

M
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 157
Merit: 6
Dear MCT Coin miners:
I welcome you to check my Improved Lyra2Z nVidia miner for [Maxwell\Pascal\Volta] GPU's:
coolMiner Specs:
  • Compiled with Cuda9.2, 64-bit.
  • Compiled for nVidia Gpu's with SM_52/SM_61/SM_70 (Maxwell-Pascal-Volta).
  • Max-GPU support increased to 20!.
  • Stale share bug fixed.
  • Lyra2z miner only.

Benchmark resaults:
1080Ti - 3,750KH/s @2075Mhz core.
1070TI - 2,400KH/s @1987Mhz core (2,500 KH/s+ should be no problem with better OC).
1070 - 1,950KH/s @2025Mhz core (2,000 KH/s+ should be no problem with better OC).

ScreenShots:
1080Ti:

1070 and 1070Ti:

Please see more info on the ANN thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coolminer-lyra2z-miner-for-nvidia-1080ti-375mhsmaxwellpascalvolta-4412370

I hope to hear your feedback  Wink.
Have a Cool Day.
copper member
Did the Discord close or  did i get banned for some reason? Please unban me no idea what i did wrong.  Huh

tenz@2517

Hello,
discord didnt close and i just had alook - no one banned you.

Anyway, here is a link to our discord: https://discord.gg/a3C6Y5S

A
Activity: 29
Did the Discord close or  did i get banned for some reason? Please unban me no idea what i did wrong.  Huh

tenz@2517
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: