Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MDC] MADCOIN | POW | No Premine | LOW SUPPLY |The New Tourism Currency - page 2. (Read 14047 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Intelligence is POWER
Still waiting for the next step. Smiley
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Its a great News but, Coin Price falling Day by day and Now 90% fall already why?

For Increasing Value of the Coin please add this coin to atleast One Bigger Exchange Like CryptoPia, Bittrex, Yobit or Etc....

we are not asking for new exchanges now , because there is a swap to another madcoin chain in the near future ,
Activity: 136
Its a great News but, Coin Price falling Day by day and Now 90% fall already why?

For Increasing Value of the Coin please add this coin to atleast One Bigger Exchange Like CryptoPia, Bittrex, Yobit or Etc....
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB IS LOOKING FOR NEW MINERS!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for MadCoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LTsSCQT94hPkhxGg3BDEhvEGNhwiQvhc9L -p c=MDC

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/MDC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2011

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Madcoin Mining Pool 0% Fees

http://coinengine.tk

Stratum:
Username: wallet address
Password: anything
Algorithm: scrypt
URL (difficulty 64): stratum+tcp://stratum-coinengine.tk:2064
URL (difficulty 65536): stratum+tcp://stratum-coinengine.tk:2036

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi,
Would like to have an article on icohotel.com?
Contact Mike Lagrange if you're interested.
[email protected]
Activity: 113
MadCoin v2 (MDC) has been added on AntMinePool - Fee 0.5%

http://antminepool.com

For scrypt vardiff
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://antminepool.com:9026 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=MDC

or for fixed diff
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://antminepool.com:9026 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=MDC,d=your_diff

Special port for NiceHash and Antminer L3+:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://antminepool.com:9027 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=MDC

MadCoin Blockchain Explorer:
http://antminepool.com/explorer/MDC

Happy mining....

Thanks
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Wonder how i missed this coin. Minning initiated.
Activity: 476
Mad Coin is on our pool.

Direct wallet mining-No registration required

http://hashpool.co.za

stratum+tcp://hashpool.co.za

madcoin   MDC   scrypt   hashpool.co.za   Port: 1117, Diff: 0.1 Port: 2228, Diff: 32 Port: 4450, Diff: 1000

Payouts every 10 mins once block is confirmed

Start your miners up and join our mining pool today.
We try to cover mining opportunities for all cpu - gpu - asic miners
New coins added regularly as we spot new opportunities or as per coin owners requests

For info or new coins to be added to the pool please email [email protected]

Visit www.hashpool.co.za
No registration required - Direct wallet mining

We can also assist to setup your own mining pool for profit or for your own coin

HAPPY MINING
THE HASH POOL TEAM

Activity: 250
I'm abit confused, I did not see any coding of masternode in github of madcoin, so madcoin plans to implement masternode in future? And it is not with current source code, right?

yes actualy madcoin is just PoW , but there is a plan for the future to create a fork for PoS , and swap actual coin with another PoS version

Are you planned for fork dev ? when you will start fork ?
We will announe about that in new roadmap

Hehe welldone dev, hope this will the big step to attract more investers. Maybe we should try to add MDC to Cryptopia, many investers are looking for some low supply coins with bright future. How do you think?

cryptopia lisiting price more than 4 btc , that so much for now , we are currently work for :

yobit
bisq
stock.exchange
abucoins
do you implement pos first or get to new exchange?
Activity: 592
Merit: 259
I'm abit confused, I did not see any coding of masternode in github of madcoin, so madcoin plans to implement masternode in future? And it is not with current source code, right?

yes actualy madcoin is just PoW , but there is a plan for the future to create a fork for PoS , and swap actual coin with another PoS version

In other words, the PoS and Masternodes are just vaporware right now.

Hehe welldone dev, hope this will the big step to attract more investers. Maybe we should try to add MDC to Cryptopia, many investers are looking for some low supply coins with bright future. How do you think?

cryptopia lisiting price more than 4 btc , that so much for now , we are currently work for :

yobit
bisq
stock.exchange
abucoins
Activity: 87
Intelligence is POWER

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Activity: 294
Great project for the tourist who loves to travel and wanted to pay much easier in the future. don't you have any info's about the team who is behind this project?

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
your coin value is very low, no more buysers on Tradesatoshi and coinsmarket , when you will list this coin to big exchange..... Huh??

work for that don't worry , value is low but buyers still there

Yes I had mined over 50,000 MDC coin, I waiting to bea enter big exchange to sell it.
Do you have any date this coin when will be in yobit, bittrix, cryptopia etc....?
Pages:
Jump to: