Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍎 🍎 🍎 Measurable Data Token (MDT)- Decentralized Data Exchange Economy - page 5. (Read 18951 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Bounty Program updates?
Bounty details will be released very soon.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Measurable Data Token
Sorry for the delay, but we are polishing the policy and the bounty will come soon this week!
Measurable Data Token
I look positively on this project. I will monitor the development of the situation.

Thanks for the compliments. We will publish the Bounty Program very soon next Monday!
Activity: 56
I look positively on this project. I will monitor the development of the situation.
Measurable Data Token's new official website is live now http://measurable.net
Reserving HINDI translation. Please DM for translation when required.
Thank you

Thanks for the offer, our community manager will contact you later if we need your service.
I believe MDT is a project that is better than most other ICO in the market. Cryptocurrency+Big data, it will be a very good combo. The co-operation with Mailtime would be a win-win business mode.

Thanks for the kind words. We are confident to deliver a world-class project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Bounty Program updates?
The bounty campaign isnt available yet, feel free to join telegram group to get new updates easily.
Activity: 13
Joined.
Devs,give out more updates.
There are some updates actually, first to follow their medium blog, check it out here https://medium.com/@MeasurableData
and as far as I know, the team is working in PR/Marketing in US and Asia

Stay tune!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Reserving HINDI translation. Please DM for translation when required.
Thank you
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Joined.
Devs,give out more updates.
I believe MDT is a project that is better than most other ICO in the market. Cryptocurrency+Big data, it will be a very good combo. The co-operation with Mailtime would be a win-win business mode.
An not just conceptually better, but an existing business will bring positive impact - will be easily mass-adopted.
Activity: 28
waiting for mdt for 2 months

Thanks for waiting. The market and government regulations changed a lot in the past 2 months, we are working very hard to speed up the process and hope to start the early bird as soon as possible.
Measurable Data Token
Very interesting project, when will be the ICO?

Targeting late November to December. You can sign up for the upcoming early bird now. http://measurable.net
Measurable Data Token
dev, i has read the project of you, but  i still confused about the meaning of MDT. maybe you can explain more about mean of MDT, especially to me because i know this project will success more

Hello Arya,

Thanks for the message.

Let's take Google as an example, when you sign up for its service, whether it's Gmail or Maps, you might find advertising that are only related to you in your feed (Google knows what kinds of ads might be interested to you based on your data, those you create while you play with an app that Google provides or the information you fill in when you sign up for the service).

No only Google, in today's digital market, it has become the norm for companies to offer users a product for free in exchange for having their data collected and sold to marketers. So, is this a bad thing?
Contributing anonymous data to the industry definitely is not bad, it helps our technology learns more about you thus it can serve better for you.

However, if this is *your* data that is being sold/or used for revenues,  shouldn't you also be getting a cut of the profits?

This is the core philosophy which leads to the development of Measurable Data Token(MDT). MDT is a new ecosystem which rewards users with cryptocurrency based on the anonymous data they contribute to the ecosystem through service providers connected to the MDT ecosystem.

Currently, companies which are providing services which are nearly essential for functioning in today's society are reaping massive profits from your data. We believe that some of the value you are generating should come back to you.

I can't post images yet with this account, but here's a text version of the flow chart on one single transaction from the MDT ecosystem:

Example Use-cases:

Open Messenger is an email messenger app that helps users manage their email as simply as messaging on mobile. As a data provider, it collects and analyzes users’ anonymous email receipt data, and transforms it into valuable business insights, which updates daily right after the purchases happen.

Gaming company J is a data buyer, who constantly look for competitors’ sales trends for decision making. They discover that Open Messenger has published a new data dashboard product called “Sales Trends for Game P and Game C in 2016” that they are interested in purchasing.

After Company J clicks the Purchase button on Open Messenger’s website, this request notifies both the Open Messenger and the Measurable Platform.

Thereafter, Measurable Platform constructs a Smart Contract which includes:

Public User Key, which means all the invoked data points and the respective public user key
User reward percentage: u %
Data Dimensions:  iTunes email receipts, quantity...
Transaction Price:Va  MDT
Transaction Condition: Accepts deal within y hours

Data Buyer sends Va MDT to the contract address and then gets the preview access to the product requested.  According to the conditions in the smart contract, Company J needs to decide if they accept the deal within y hours. Within y hours, J believes that the data is valid and the deal is accepted. After the acceptance, the Smart Contract executes, and simultaneously J gets the full access to the product.

Measurable Platform gets calculation fee:  Vm = Va * x%
User reward total is Vu = (Va-Vm) * u%, each user’s reward varies depending  on their contributing points amount
Open Messenger as a Data Provider gets the remainder  Vo = Va - Vm - Vu

If J does not accept the deal in this case, and believes that the data is invalid or problematic, the transaction will automatically go through arbitration on the Measurable Platform. If the arbitration result is deal accepted, the Smart Contract executes. If the result is deal failed, Company J still needs to pay x% calculation fee to the Measurable Platform, and the balance returns to the J Company.
It is very likely that for any early adopter, the number of data points being invoked is not large enough to get considerable rewards.For some users, it may take longer time to reach the amount other users only take several days to achieve. After all, the data points every user creates are different.

To solve the potential issue of micropayment and delay in transaction confirmation times (for example, when the rewarded MDT is too small that it fails to cover the cost of Ethereum transaction), MDT will first introduces a reward deposit pool where it stores users’ micro-rewards until the quantity reaches an appropriate threshold to be sent to the user.

Users will be notified in their wallet about the number of contributed data points and the amount of reward earned. Only once the rewarded MDT reaches a validated amount will the wallet be activated to use. Users can transparently check reward income and data points in real time to monitor their status in the MDT ecosystem.

For example, User F downloads the Open Messenger app and opts in to join the MDT data exchange ecosystem. In the first week, his email receipt data is invoked so his wallet displays the current rewarded MDT amount and the data points he has shared so far. The number is below the threshold to activate his wallet, but three months later, the number reaches the verified amount and User F is able to withdraw, make purchases, and transfer his MDT.

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
dev, i has read the project of you, but  i still confused about the meaning of MDT. maybe you can explain more about mean of MDT, especially to me because i know this project will success more
Measurable Data Token
I have difficulties in understanding this business model. Do you have any active "non blockchain" example to show?

Hi, we just updated the website: http://measurable.net! It helps you go through what MDT does in 1 minute.

Also this example can help too:

Satoshi has been a user of an app called GAME for years. GAME sells user behavior data to a partner called BUYER monthly for extra revenues. GAME and BUYER recently joined the MDT ecosystem for more transparent data exchange.

Satoshi selects to opt in as well, and starts to receive respective MDT tokens as rewards for contributing data points. GAME and BUYER both save time and money on endless negotiation and verification.

Pages:
Jump to: