Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MEC] X11 Decentralized Cryptocurrency ★ November 1. ICO ★ - page 6. (Read 261110 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
great project and so promising. i'm sure this project will be success,. good job Wink
Thanks bro.
I am very interested in the project but I still have a lot of questions to ask about this project. I am sure the project will succeed because it is highly appreciated on all media
Thanks bro.
Activity: 24
I am very interested in the project but I still have a lot of questions to ask about this project. I am sure the project will succeed because it is highly appreciated on all media
ICO opening in 19 hours 44 mins 39 sec
Activity: 11
Good website.. I very interesting this project.. I hope it success
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=21857974366
ICO opening in 21 hours 34 mins
Your website seems to be down. Getting access denied
You can not access from US.

I added your coin to the Cheddur app given the details you provided above. This will allow our users to learn about your coin and prep for the ICO. Can you please review and submit edits for the remaining missing information?

Thank you!
Thank you, there are no missing information.

So will it be mined?
Yes, but after ICO.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
MEC
CRYPTOCURRENCY

MEC Coin will launch Initial Coin Offering (ICO) from 01 November 2017 to 30 November 2017

What is it MEC?
Just like Bitcoin, it can be sent anywhere in seconds, whenever and wherever you want. Money transfer with MEC can happen only with a smartphone's and internet connection.

MEC is not controlled by institutions or governments
The transaction of MEC is safe and anonymous. Each person is able to set a name or anonymous but the transaction can be checked by blockchain. You can transfer MEC to be kept in a MEC wallet just downloading MEC Wallet Application and this application is available for both ios and android.

The number of coins is limited
The number of MEC coins are limited only 5 million coins for worldwide. The digital financial nowadays is tendentious to be increasing for the value rapidly.

Initial coin offering
ICO Pre-sale
3.000.000 MEC
START November 01, 2017 UTC
END November 30, 2017 UTC

Bonus ICO:

After ICO we will launch lending program:

MEC Specifications
Coin Type
POW/POS Hybrid
Algorithm
X11
Coin Abbreviation
MEC

Premine 3 Million

Maximum coin supply 5 Million

wow....
Activity: 187
You can do What you want.
So will it be mined?
I added your coin to the Cheddur app given the details you provided above. This will allow our users to learn about your coin and prep for the ICO. Can you please review and submit edits for the remaining missing information?

Thank you!
Your website seems to be down. Getting access denied
Activity: 10
Total coin 5M
Premine 3M
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
The market already has a large number of crypto coins. Bitcoin is alone and will not be replaced in the near future. Bitcoin is already something more than a coin - it's a religion. In addition, that you create a new coin there is no more information. Almost all coins work just like you suggest. And what fundamentally it will be different? What technologies do you build?
Activity: 69
ICO opening in 8 hours
Activity: 49
good project,good luck to dev
ICO opening in 9 hours