Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY - page 31. (Read 975353 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Hey everyone, thanks for your interest in MEDIA Protocol.

Check out this Medium post about CEO James Tabor's feature on the FutureTech Podcast.
Activity: 252
Greetings MEDIA Protocol community!

Built on blockchain, MEDIA Protocol is deeply committed to transparency and integrity of data.

Find out more in the brand new Follow us on Twitter

Part 3 of MEDIA Protocol's education programme and learn how Blockchain technology is used to create verifiable and transparent data. Wink

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Media protocol is a new project that will be able to grow because the project has a lot of openness in the creative and from the reader will get the award. Many will contribute their creative ideas to the Media Protocol.

Hi there, thank you so much for the interest in MEDIA Protocol!  Wink

Make sure to join the discussion on the Telegram Group, as well as follow MEDIA on the social media links on the pinned message, that way you'll never miss the news and announcements the team makes.
Media protocol is a new project that will be able to grow because the project has a lot of openness in the creative and from the reader will get the award. Many will contribute their creative ideas to the Media Protocol.

Thank you anafiene and BoyWilliam for supporting MEDIA Protocol! Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The project with a good concept, in the hands of the team that handle it hopefully can succeed in the future later
Activity: 56
Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MEDIA_Protocol
Facebook: https://fb.me/MEDIAprotocol
I can not find on your website details of token sales, please tell us about them

Hi,

Please, join the Community Group on Telegram and private message an admin, they will be more than glad to help you out on that! Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I can not find on your website details of token sales, please tell us about them
Another new project from Amazix!!!
I'm waiting already when the bounty is launched and some interesting news about the project.

Hi there! Thank you so much for the interest in MEDIA Protocol!

Feel free to join the Bounty Channel on Telegram to find out more! Also, if you haven't already, hop into the discussion on the Community Group too!

Wink
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Another new project from Amazix!!!
I'm waiting already when the bounty is launched and some interesting news about the project.
Dear Community,

Please read this short and sweet article titled "Understanding MEDIA Protocol" to have a fair idea of how this project works in a nutshell.

https://medium.com/@mediaprotocolsm/understanding-media-protocol-be6cf41cfe7

Make sure you follow MEDIA Protocol on Telegram as well to stay updated.
Activity: 161
good idea, I hope all the world economy will be connected through this platfrom
Activity: 56
Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MEDIA_Protocol
Facebook: https://fb.me/MEDIAprotocol
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
seen from the concept of media protocol has a chance to be able to achieve hard cap in token sales.do not miss to participate.we just wait how later, surely many investors are interested
Activity: 226
Be part of the journey to make a more rewarding and transparent content ecosystem.
Find out more about MEDIA Protocol.
Ask the team questions.