Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MediChain -- The Medical Big-Data Platform -- Saving Lives With Blockchain - page 3. (Read 24396 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Does anyone have any idea about the bounty distribution??
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
When is the bounty distribution?

Wondering the same thing, didn't get any tokens yet.
Activity: 322
When is the bounty distribution?
Activity: 224
In fact, MediChain takes care of connecting patient data or information provided to doctors at any time, regardless of proximity or location.
Yeah, i did this ico and dietbitcoin Sad lets see

pretty sure this project is a scam.
Activity: 35
Yeah, i did this ico and dietbitcoin Sad lets see
I think this project is a scam, I shouldn't of invested my money on this.  Haven't seen any updates from the team.
Activity: 196
I believe bounty is still on. However, you had better confirm in our bounty channel. Let me share the link of the channel via DM.
Is MediChain still selling? Website indicates there is still sale but over here sale timeline states 1st March to 30th April
MediChain is a Medical Big-Data Platform created for storing and sharing medical data. This data has the potential to be used as anonymized big data for healthcare research and augmented medical decision-making.
, I will speak to our concerned team members regading this, and see if your account can be accessed by any other means.
Activity: 280
The public sale has concluded with over $19 million USD being collected. They are now doing a private sale. Binance exchange has been confirmed within the next few weeks. This is from the Medichain admins at Telegram.

This is a remarkable result. Is there information about the exchanges? Are there any preliminary agreements with major exchanges?
Activity: 434
The public sale has concluded with over $19 million USD being collected. They are now doing a private sale. Binance exchange has been confirmed within the next few weeks. This is from the Medichain admins at Telegram.

it's very exciting, making a personal sale back what's included in a nice progress. why not just burn the unsold token
Activity: 20
Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?
Activity: 143
what is the softcap and hardcap for the project?
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
Activity: 35
I true enjoy this ICO, i want the medical system revolution
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Today I bought other tokens thinking I was buying Medichain. The names of these two are so identical that one can't make difference without paying attention. I was sure I have bought this one but after seeing here discussion it doubted me. Oh my God, this is yet to come so I have time to correct my mistake.
Did you buy it from exchanges? i mean there should be no medichain token on any exchanges because even the ICO is not finish yet. So there will be no mistake if you buy token through this ICO.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Today I bought other tokens thinking I was buying Medichain. The names of these two are so identical that one can't make difference without paying attention. I was sure I have bought this one but after seeing here discussion it doubted me. Oh my God, this is yet to come so I have time to correct my mistake.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Although road map is very long but those goal are very important and game changers in this health industry. Even small investment can be worth here with idea of keeping these tokens for few months at least. I really am impressed by the goals and time frame to achieve them that's why I will be long on it with small numbers tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: