Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MedNetwork] 🏥🏥 Next Generation AI Enabled Medical Imaging Platform 🏥🏥 - page 3. (Read 4752 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
What do you offer? Tell me more about project
Activity: 7
I think it will be an ambitious project. You are everywhere .
Activity: 8
This project is very interesting, I really support this program good luck
Activity: 42
I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
projects with a concept that is not bored to be monitored its development. maybe many of the previous projects are the same. what difference do you present to your project with the previous project. whether the project is ready to compete?
I will invest my all eth here for the good profit in the future,really a good platform.
What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
Activity: 32
For how long are you working on this project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The MedNetwork system provides safe exchange and the analysis of data of medical visualization!
It is sure that the project will change medicine level to the best!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hello! I consider your project to be a magnificent one! I've seen some similar projects but yours is like all of them packed in one smart box Wink
So, I believe that this project will gain its success as it is really useful and promising one!
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
wow i got it The first AI enabled medical imaging platform on the blockchain, nice dev suppot this project and success in sight Wink
Activity: 12
A good  project about medical imaging storage platform in blockchain and  by providing a quality service,i think it will be very useful for everyone .
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Thank you for information, I think your project will be successful. What is approximately transaction fees of your token to be sent to third party ETH wallet?
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
this platform is really useful, but I wonder whether it will be used not only for medical purposes or it will be possible to use information of another kind
Activity: 126
 perfect project for community, i hope you soon update more dev information about this project.ill be following
Activity: 112
thats good idea,hope to see more great about your project,ill be looking forward to this project
Activity: 1
Thank you for the comment. We built the network out of a pure need that we as physicians were seeing each day in clinical practice. There is no solution for the problems this network solves and we want to empower both patients, but also providers to be able to provide better care to the patients.

this is very good  project such medical imaging storage platform in blockchain and  by providing a quality service,i think it will be very useful for everyone .
Activity: 84
this is very good  project such medical imaging storage platform in blockchain and  by providing a quality service,i think it will be very useful for everyone .
Activity: 8
Thanks. There is a significant market need for this around the globe. Currently medical imaging is locked locally and patients cannot get their evaluation done outside the lock of the local system. We are enabling patients, providers and sponsors to utilize medical intelligence from around the globe.

this is very good medical imaging storage platform in blockchain, by providing cheap and quality service, it will be very useful
Pages:
Jump to: