Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEMEcoin- 2.4.0.0 Update. Memecoin to the Moon!! - page 5. (Read 98436 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The wikipedia link on your main post is broken (I'm guessing somebody deleted the wikipedia entry?)
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
This can be done. The testnet thing is a bit more complex, but can be done too -- a parallel running fork with controlled access.

Do you have ideas on the difficulty adjustment?

Any change that adjusts the difficulty more often than current is a step up. The difficulty can either adjust at each block interval or at a smaller number than current.  If the difficulty is to adjust every block, here are three ways to go about it:
  • Exponential based on interval of X amount of past blocks. See Peercoin (and forks), Earthcoin, etc.
  • Linear based on interval of X amount of past blocks. See Darkcoin.
  • Linear based on interval of last block . See DigiByte and Dogecoin.

The above are ordered from 'smoothest' adjustment to most 'reactive'.
Activity: 393
This can be done. The testnet thing is a bit more complex, but can be done too -- a parallel running fork with controlled access.

Do you have ideas on the difficulty adjustment?
What kind of updates do you have in mind?

Minor things, in the beginning, to ensure that the network stays alive such as a more reactive difficulty adjustment and a switch to the 'magic bits' to rid the clients of any potential cross talk with the Litecoin network.  If things progressed, a working test net could be set up and a re-base to the latest Litecoin or Bitcoin core could be beneficial.  Ideally, any changes would be first tested on a testnet, but the original developer didn't see it fit to get one up and running.
What kind of updates do you have in mind?
This coin could use a few updates. Is anybody interested in seeing this happen?
Activity: 341
sent payment to address has confirmations but didnt go into wallet, 250k , have transaction ids , but nothing going thru ??
There is a permanent MEM node at 193.68.21.22.

And a pool at http://mempool.digsys.bg, too.
Activity: 341
new nodes ?
Activity: 275
Are the cryptsy issues still happening? I'd like to know before I waste any time on this coin...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have waited almost 2 days for almost 2000 coins to arrive at cryptsy from mem.botpool.net, have sent mails and tweets to both parties... Have just opened a support ticket now on cryptsy. It's also showing as "not redeemed" on the block explorer... what does that mean?

Also I sent 100 meme coins from cryptsy to someone and they also haven't arrived?

Has something gone whacko with this coins chain or something?

As a test I mined some IFC, sent them to cryptsy and they arrived within minutes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I tried pool -> cryptsy and wallet -> cryptsy neither works for me so far. Just keep waiting...

Just showed on cryptsy, so be patient Smiley
I tried pool -> cryptsy and wallet -> cryptsy neither works for me so far. Just keep waiting...
Activity: 24
I tried to send Memecoins to my wallet on PC and it is working normally...Coins received. Now I will try to send them for Cryptsy. So let's see..

I have issue sending coins to Crypsy. The transaction seems to be done but no coins rceived in wallet.

In block explorer I found my transaction as "Not yet redeemed". Can anyone explan what does it mean?

Thank you

I have the same problem. Waiting almost for a day, but still nothing  Angry
Activity: 24
I have issue sending coins to Crypsy. The transaction seems to be done but no coins rceived in wallet.

In block explorer I found my transaction as "Not yet redeemed". Can anyone explan what does it mean?

Thank you
Activity: 21
coin still alive? cool!
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
Welcome to  new multicoin pool.
http://www.coinmine.pw

Pool uses self-made software and its Beta testing phase now.
But everything should work fine.  Smiley

• Stratum protocol
  • VAR DIFFiculty
  • Block founder don't pay mining fee!
  • One registration and statistics for all pools
  • Automatic payouts every 5 minutes
  • No payout fees!

Will be happy if you'll point some miners here.  Smiley
0% mining fee during beta testing period!
Activity: 252
Very strange I mined at http://mem.botpool.net and withdrew 105 coins to J55zpBdrH8RJhX1zjyzGxcN3wZEk9PxwQ7 but they just seem to be stuck in the block chain and have not arrived in my wallet???  Huh Can anyone help with this?
Activity: 38
I just made blockchain explorer for MEMECOIN

http://mem.crypcomi.com:2750
Pages:
Jump to: