Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEMTUM -memorial records blockchain - ICO18th SEP -business case, bounty - page 2. (Read 1911 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I like the idea of this project, and very interesting is there is no regular cost, but if there is no regular fee, will the fee be paid at the beginning? so there is no need for routine expenses, as I know, the project with the concept of recording memory requires a regular cost for memory storage.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
How much data a user can store? Or can you buy more space with additional fee?

Since we are using Ethereum as the backbone, we plan to limit memorial record, that it compresed would go max 80KB.
This will cost us ~5USD to write this to blockchain (not the fastest ~4minutes wait )

Sorry for spelling ETHEREUM earlier, yes obviously, I am not the native speaker.
Activity: 199
reserved the Chinese translation.
I want join this
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

This is interesting I also have same question how much will be allocated to each user after paying that one time fee. Anyway this idea has unique concept but payment option in fiat is not good decision.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
This is not needed! We can already do this with existing coins! In fact, we can do it with the first ever coin, BITCOIN!

Pointless ICO designed to scam noobs who don't understand what blockchains can already do!

Not true and you know it. The point of ICO is to get funding, which will be used mostly marketing memorial records storage service.
Tokens are stakes in company/platfrom, which will gain value with profit sharing.
Etherium chosen, since the cost to store data is cheaper - that means higher profits per client for investors.

The focus is on earning money from the service. Most fiat currencies will be accepted as payment method.

What's not true, that this can already be done with bitcoin? Anyone can notarize whatever they want on the blockchain. People have even recorded their marriage.

As I said, this is pointless. It's just a scam to fool noobs.

And you can't even spell ETHEREUM correctly!

Activity: 156
This is interesting business model I think so there is huge potential to generate revenue by using this platform. You will pay dividends to all token holders when this platform will go live I think people would like to use this just paying one time fee. What is method will be to pay this fee only these tokens will be used for that?

Tokens are reperesentation of stakes in the company.
All one-time fees mostly collected via fiat payments and then buy back program (weekly median +5%)  gives value back to token holders.
This is not needed! We can already do this with existing coins! In fact, we can do it with the first ever coin, BITCOIN!

Pointless ICO designed to scam noobs who don't understand what blockchains can already do!

Not true and you know it. The point of ICO is to get funding, which will be used mostly marketing memorial records storage service.
Tokens are stakes in company/platfrom, which will gain value with profit sharing.
Etherium chosen, since the cost to store data is cheaper - that means higher profits per client for investors.

The focus is on earning money from the service. Most fiat currencies will be accepted as payment method.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
How many tokens will available for sale during the crowd sale campaign also price of each token is will be fixed during whole campaign right?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
This is interesting business model I think so there is huge potential to generate revenue by using this platform. You will pay dividends to all token holders when this platform will go live I think people would like to use this just paying one time fee. What is method will be to pay this fee only these tokens will be used for that?
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Of course. Bitcoin would be preferable and reliable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
I think that it's not a logo at all. The sign of infinity - what is bad? With which exchanges do you already have an agreement? Where then can you trade your coins?
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
mmmmm
the logo is quite similar to Aeternity..
why this project need a logo like this?Huh
never thinked to change it?
Couldn't other blockchains be used for that service even better as of now? What about Storj?

It could be, but in this case since one of USP for the users is "eternity", we use more developed blockchain as the base - Ethereum and put data in their transcational data containers.

Since the team comprises only 2 as of now. How can you advance this project if you have no developer for this? Everyone needs at least one developer even if it's an ETH token.

Thaks for asking. I have signed pre-agreements with  few development companies.
The specification is already written , so It will be developed for sure.
The ussual mistake for new companies are, that they put more focus on the product, than on marketing and I plan to change that.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
I am interested in this project.
hopefully this project will be a great success
I do not see when ico ends up in the announcement
can i know when ico will end?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Since the team comprises only 2 as of now. How can you advance this project if you have no developer for this? Everyone needs at least one developer even if it's an ETH token.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Couldn't other blockchains be used for that service even better as of now? What about Storj?
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
i see there is a bounty for translation but i dont see indonesian languange ?
if that available can i reserve for indonesian languange?
Pages:
Jump to: