Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN MERGED FOLDING Franko + Curecoins [NEW]**Block Erupter Give away**!!! - page 2. (Read 2227 times)

Activity: 646
Merit: 500
Activity: 518
http://cryptobullionpools.com/folding/

The page you are looking for cannot be found
Activity: 518
I registered and did the guide for the software, but it's online and attempted to connect 11 times. It still has not started to find work to fold. I did the folding instructions exactly shown on the guide and I am doing it on a VPS.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
interesting!. will watching this....please post your uno & ppc address im feeling a bit generous.  Smiley
I'm going to fold on this pool
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I would like to make a donation of 5,000 OSC if you accepts OScoins

Certainly, we support all crypto.

You can send them to this address : xvQPiLnGmk6CCzMUuYAf4jZdYBHPbxWe8

Can you post your DGC address?

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Im going to fold on this pool tonight if i can, the GPU's need a bread from mining anyways Wink
Activity: 266
There has been a large amount of signups!!!! It might take an extra day for new members to show up on the board with so many signing up at once!!!

The race to the top folder for USB miners has begun!!!! This will be fun too watch Smiley

Merge folding is going to kick so much ass Smiley
There has been a large amount of signups!!!! It might take an extra day for new members to show up on the board with so many signing up at once!!!

The race to the top folder for USB miners has begun!!!! This will be fun too watch Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Donation sent, great things you guys are doing here!

TrxID: 38dabdc5657990d5de29c37dc89025737f8195c63a2e1dd8a8b6449fe5c45f1c

Thank you for your donation!
Activity: 756
Donation sent, great things you guys are doing here!

TrxID: 38dabdc5657990d5de29c37dc89025737f8195c63a2e1dd8a8b6449fe5c45f1c
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Certainly, we support all crypto.

You can send them to this address : xvQPiLnGmk6CCzMUuYAf4jZdYBHPbxWe8
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
The Franko Collective and myself feel like its extremely important to contribute to the greater good of society whenever possible. When we learned about Curecoins plan to increase awareness of folding@home through cryptocurrency we responded with our wallets. We are proud to say that we have came along way since our first trials with curecoin(alpha). The curecoin project has evolved into something that not only helps Stanford Scientist fold proteins but could potentially change the world and how we fund life saving research. Non nobis solum, sed omnibus.

Starting 11/14/2013 - 11/17/2013
 Franko Folders will increase the FRK folding reward to 200%.

Rewards:
  • Everyone will receive 200% increase on payout during the event.
  • 1st place wins 2 Block Erupters
  • 2nd place wins 1 Block Erupter
  • 3rd place wins 25FRK

If you would like to donate to this event let me know.

You can donate FRK here - FDv8pyACGWfuH59KoHeot5tD77hDuPBk4y

All cryptocoin donations are welcome and its a good way to get your coin of choice into new hands.
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
NEW 11/14/13 Franko Collective is going to give away a couple of usb Block Erupters

Defaced, the dev of Franko will be choosing one of the top folders in the list in just a few days!!! What day for sure? I dont know, its a surprise Tongue

I hear that Franko Collective also plans to increase payout on the Franko Folding pool during this event Smiley Extra Franko and USB miners! An excellent kick off event for everyone to get ready for curecoin + franko merged folding!!!! GoGo Franko Collective, you kick ass !

More details to come !
this is only going to get better Smiley
CureCoin Lead Dev
So how do you know how much franko to give out? is it based on folding points?

The amount will be a fixed amount that is up to the Franko Collective, and depends on how much funds they can raise for Franko folding pool. From what I understand they plan to fund it for a long time to come, and with Franko at .25 USD right now, it will certainly add up over time.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
So how do you know how much franko to give out? is it based on folding points?
CureCoin Lead Dev
NEW 11/14/13 Franko Collective is going to give away a couple of usb Block Erupters

Defaced, the dev of Franko will be choosing one of the top folders in the list in just a few days!!! What day for sure? I dont know, its a surprise Tongue

I hear that Franko Collective also plans to increase payout on the Franko Folding pool during this event Smiley Extra Franko and USB miners! An excellent kick off event for everyone to get ready for curecoin + franko merged folding!!!! GoGo Franko Collective, you kick ass !

More details to come !

In a break though type of innovation, we are going to drive the potential profit from folding even higher than before!

Our Plan,

Curecoin and the Franko collective are going to host two semi - separate folding pools

When you fold you points will be counted in both pools automatically.

With Franko current value at ~.25 USD per coin, its sure to add to the profit of folding.

To start you folding journey, the first place to go is the Franko Folders Pool , currently hosted at http://cryptobullionpools.com . Sign up there following the instruction on the about tab or follow the link in the getting started tab.

Currently this is the only active folding pool, the official curecoin pool will not be live for a few more days. Once the curecoin pool is open you will be getting curecoins and franko at the same time for the same work!

All folders who want to get started now for curecoin launch visit the Franko Folders pool at http://cryptobullionpools.com .

For now there is no need to sign up for the curecoin.net site that was posted / leaked . That pool is in testing phase and does not even pay out and any info there will be overwritten during the official launch.
Pages:
Jump to: