Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Messiahcoin - The Revolutionary Coin to end all this madness - page 2. (Read 1895 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I decided to step up the game and bring Messiahcoin into the Scene,

It will end all this madness with new alt coins, More info coming soon (As i think it through)

Anyone interested?

Sure.  90% of mining money goes to Jesus/Christian Missions!  Wink

This has nothing to do with Religion, This has everything to do with wasted Faith in coins, in companies such as BFLabs,

All these recent months, followers of major crypto's has put blind faith in companies which do not deliver what they promise, You are worshipping false idols.

The Crypto Apocalypse is near!

Want to start a whole religion, where people worship messiah coin?  PM me!
Who the hell are you, L Ron Hubbard?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Ha nice. let's finally make an altcoin without premine which will hit at least crytsy.
since no coins from last days were good enough
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bow before your new Coin Overlord.

~richgene

It will end all this madness with new alt coins, More info coming soon (As i think it through)

Anyone interested?

This has nothing to do with Religion, This has everything to do with wasted Faith in coins, in companies such as BFLabs,

All these recent months, followers of major crypto's has put blind faith in companies which do not deliver what they promise, You are worshipping false idols.

No need to worship me, i am only a messiah, i will bring upon you the revolutionary crypto currency!
Then I shall worship your god, for you are the  one who brings us the truth!
Activity: 356
Merit: 268

Anyone interested?

No need to worship me, i am only a messiah, i will bring upon you the revolutionary crypto currency!

Anyone interested?

Anyone interested?

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
Oh....My....God....Its...

JESUS COIN

You do realize, that Just_Me will be all over this, any second now

Anyone interested?

Anyone interested?

irc.freenode.net #messiahcoin

Here are my ideas:

• Fee's Dynamically Linked to Network Difficulty, So Higher the Difficulty Lower the Fees.
  • The coins name will start with M, as a Symbol to its Messiah, but it will be a single word Currency Name without the word "Coin" in it.
  • OMG this is getting serious, i got some followers
Pages:
Jump to: