Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MetaGold - Indie games using blockchain [ICO DELAYED] - page 5. (Read 17665 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
metagold.io
picked up some coins,hope the crowd sale goes as planned. Goodluck!
thank you!
Activity: 137
Merit: 101
Can someone explain why the ico is only a week and then this team expects to get a good investment ico? You could make 10 times as much funds if you focused more on marketing.It seems to me that the preparation to these matters were lacking.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
I was about to buy some of your tokens possibly.. but I couldn´t find all the info (how many coins total, how much invested or even where to send bitcoins etc...).

I remember old internetpoker sites that had a half a page sized RED DEPOSIT BUTTON on their front page. Must´ve made a difference... Looking for another ico..   : P

You can buy coins & any other info needed here http://metagold.io/
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
I was about to buy some of your tokens possibly.. but I couldn´t find all the info (how many coins total, how much invested or even where to send bitcoins etc...).

I remember old internetpoker sites that had a half a page sized RED DEPOSIT BUTTON on their front page. Must´ve made a difference... Looking for another ico..   : P
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
picked up some coins,hope the crowd sale goes as planned. Goodluck!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
the project is good, but your advertising campaign was a failure..
this is why your ico didn't reach the amount that you expected, in my opinion

They should of start advertising campaign a couple of weeks before ICO and not after.
We had an advertising campaign for weeks before the ICO.
example: https://cointelegraph.com/news/metagold-why-ethereum-is-a-game-changer-for-online-gaming

Hi
Nice reading!
But that was a press notice. Frankly specking that can't be
considere such a promotional action for getting necessary exposure! As a scale of
funding goal, metagold deserve success! But getting funding from investors the project need to be visible within the community!
Various option are available gain much exposure into investors community of bitcointalk.org!
I think the less focus on
promoting metagold
within the community lead
the collection of small funds till now! Still 2 days to go! I wish the ICO will be a success!

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Hey, just realized you haven't added my German translation I posted in the older thread to your list.
Here is the Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18192207

btw: I wish this crowdsale would last longer! Only four days seems very short. Looks like marketing of the team is not ideal atm. For example I personally need about 10 more days to have funds available again to invest.
metagold.io

They should of start advertising campaign a couple of weeks before ICO and not after.
We had an advertising campaign for weeks before the ICO.
example: https://cointelegraph.com/news/metagold-why-ethereum-is-a-game-changer-for-online-gaming
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
metagold.io
Yes, that is the correct amount. Which leads us to the announcement:

Due to small popularity of our crowdfunding, we are moving the ending date to April 8 05:00:00 PM UTC.
It is unfortunate, but we feel that this step is necessary at this point, to avoid wasting everybody's time.
If minimal amount is reached during the remaining time, then we will proceed with working on our games as planned.
If not, then Tokenly is going to refund everyone, and our project will be frozen, while we decide our next steps.
If you were waiting to support our project, now is your time!
but on the first topic, you said:
Crowdsale Begins -  April 3rd, 2017 05:00:00 PM UTC
Crowdsale Concludes - April 25th, 2017 at 06:00:00 AM or once maximum funding is reached.

Lips sealed Lips sealed
yes, as I said, we are moving the date.
Topic will be updated accordingly.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Due to small popularity of our crowdfunding, we are moving the ending date to April 8 05:00:00 PM UTC.
It is unfortunate, but we feel that this step is necessary at this point, to avoid wasting everybody's time.
If minimal amount is reached during the remaining time, then we will proceed with working on our games as planned.
If not, then Tokenly is going to refund everyone, and our project will be frozen, while we decide our next steps.
If you were waiting to support our project, now is your time!
but on the first topic, you said:
Crowdsale Begins -  April 3rd, 2017 05:00:00 PM UTC
Crowdsale Concludes - April 25th, 2017 at 06:00:00 AM or once maximum funding is reached.

Lips sealed Lips sealed
metagold.io

If you were waiting to support our project, now is the time!
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
This is still the amount raised so far:

Metagold ICO
Collected 6.26648 BTC
Collected 72.3985 ETH

Hasn't moved a while. Is the site up to date?
metagold.io
is it not possible to do this on the gamecredits platform?

if there are only those few games why use this? why need millions to make this games?
Please, read the whitepaper http://metagold.io/whitepaper.pdf
There are different levels of what we can do, with different amount of funding.
Gamecredits want to do a payment system, we want to do, for example, an MMORPG that has economy more deeply integrated with blockchain than that.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
is it not possible to do this on the gamecredits platform?

if there are only those few games why use this? why need millions to make this games?
Activity: 298
Merit: 265

I am still don't understand why you all bitcointalk users invest to shit like Matchpool and don't invest to real project like Metagold?

Maybe this phrase "95% of people idiots" is real..
Activity: 297
Merit: 251
Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy
This does not pass my spider senses
Activity: 298
Merit: 265
All games for mobile only or for PC too?
metagold.io
All games for mobile only or for PC too?
Project X will have a PC version.
Pages:
Jump to: