Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 67. (Read 154480 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Will never arrive in a exchange,
i think and i hope of yes  Embarrassed
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
i just got this:
Warning if you encrypt your wallet you will loose all your Quark!

Hah!

Is this true? Why is it happening?
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
i dont know, i'm not coin creator.
anyway, just saw that syswt, who created this coin, was only 4 posts  Grin
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Why the diff was come High very fast X4 anyway Huh

Where i Can exchange ??

I saw backup option in wallet how can i restore if dataloss but i backup it ?

Thank you
No MTC as yet - by still trying .... like the sound of this coin ...

Something to get me started would be awesome ! MF2drNk4VpZ7BeKD1dnhBNRnRtdR4VAGph

ask coin owner for giveway  Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
i still dont get it, mtc is very new coin with very rare information and also OP, no website, no algo introduction....
but it's added to a largest pool for CPU mining just 6-7 hours after release...

is this coin come from one of ypool insider?!

I think this is the cool side of it, the dev just let it there and the community is picking it.

I don't think the dev is related to ypool in any way, but I don't see why it could be wrong if it was.
I was also extremely suprised that ypool added it.

yeah me too, hopefully this not like when jh00 talk about doge in pool's faq.
hopefully not, 'cause this is a bad joke  Undecided
Why did you add Dogecoin? Is this a joke?

Since Feathercoin was removed Dogecoin helps us testing and maintaining the Scrypt part of our pool. Usually we are only interested in technically innovative coins.. but we decided to make an exception.
Will it stay? Maybe, maybe not. As long as enough people are interested and LTC has not been launched Dogecoin will be available for mining.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
i still dont get it, mtc is very new coin with very rare information and also OP, no website, no algo introduction....

I was also extremely suprised that ypool added it.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
100% invalid shares on ypool

same here for ubuntu usng the linux miner. And i get the same thing using the windows miner on wine. However, my windows box is having all shares accepted.

Activity: 16
With ypool owning 100% of MTC network and GPU miner coming soon. Do you think there is a feature for this coin? How does it differ from hundreds scrypt clones?

Have you posted the same question in every other of the hundreds scrypt clones threads or you are just another ypool hater?

Not yet. Should I?
And it is not about hate at all. That's about the idea of decentralization and security which is being ruined by large pools. like ypool of ghash.
What is the reason for people to invest if they see a coin which is controlled by a single party?
I think the fact ypool has over 51% in XPM and PTS lead to price decrease.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
"Raven's Cry"
With ypool owning 100% of MTC network and GPU miner coming soon. Do you think there is a feature for this coin? How does it differ from hundreds scrypt clones?

Have you posted the same question in every other of the hundreds scrypt clones threads or you are just another ypool hater?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

its on ypool...
Activity: 16
Activity: 39
I am going to mine it
Activity: 49
Can someone help me to compile the xptMiner from the source in https://github.com/jh000/xptMiner for Mac OS X?

Thanks guys

Activity: 333
"Raven's Cry"
next diff change at block 18144 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Activity: 434
we need the block explorer and the caclculator, i want to know whwn will new diff come...  Wink
Yeah calculator and nice block explorer would be usefull  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: