Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mfun - ⚡⚡ Disrupting the Digital Economy ⚡⚡ - page 2. (Read 877 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Awesome project dev., thanks for being part of your success...
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Private sale announced!
30 July 2018-31 August 2018

Are you ready to ride on the Mfun wave? Private sales are officially open! Get your Mfun tokens NOW:

https://twitter.com/mfunofficial/status/1024602923735502848
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
You did a good job when you start your project and help people to have  opportunities to become successful.
Activity: 123
You guys have an interesting project which has a huge potential. All the details are clearly explained. Nomopoly Team wishes you all the best to succeed - you deserve it Smiley
Activity: 308
I'm liking the project, such a multi-functional service is long-awaited for sure.
Activity: 70
Hey guys. How are you doing? Now that you've added me here, let me be of help. I can create strategy for you to grow users in this group.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello. I'm a manager from ico advertising agency. I'm ready to help your fund-raising campaign.
Сontact private messages.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
There are many crypto projects that carry the concept of gaming-based, and now it seems the ico developers want to take advantage of the hobby of many people in playing online games to make a profit and I think this is a step right menginggat the development of gamers is now very fast in dunia.semoga project it has good prospects and gains support from investors.
Activity: 126
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/mfun Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
I hope your project will be great success. I am very happy to join this project. Your project very interesting for me at this time. All the best guys.
Activity: 140
carrying the theme of games and give rewards to players game was a great purpose that is made by Mfun, hopefully gamers can support him and can get the rewards of the project Mfun
Activity: 123
Mfun is a blockchain gift platform designed to capture more value in the digital ecosystem and redistribute value to content providers and users.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
Interesting concept, but how can I learn more about your team members and bounty campaign ? Is there an official bounty thread on the forum?
Activity: 672
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Colleagues. I suppose that your project will be of interest to investors, but we are waiting for the white paper that you promised.
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
Mfun aims to be the largest ecosystem award in Southeast Asia starting with the game industry in Indonesia. indeed the game world is very fun in all circles
The game industry has grown tremendously in recent years. with this sefmen definitely this project will get special attention from the game players. let alone what Mfun offers is very interesting
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
I did not find the information.
Is there a whitepapper?
When will the ICO and bounty end?
How much is your soft and hard cap?
What price is the token?
Merit: 36
So this is a gaming industry project, and you have only seven people in your team. Thats to little.... for all South East Asia. Who are the devs?
Activity: 686
I did not find the whitepaper reviews on the website when whitepaper will be released in order to more clearly understand the platform of this project
Pages:
Jump to: