Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHA] Mental Health Awareness Coin - X11 - KGW - Released LAUNCHED! - page 2. (Read 21754 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
What's going on with this coin I have a few mill of them and have not seen any action. What's up with bittrex is it going on the exchange ?
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
It's a really great idea.

Sadly few people jump into it : (

Well the launch went bad, the diff was insane, like 150 for around 25mhs network.  Something went wrong.

This should have a relaunch and maybe a cutoff in the total coin supply, maybe like 40M total coin instead of 400M.  A richlist and some features as well would give focus to this coin.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
It's a really great idea.

Sadly few people jump into it : (
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
why are none of the pools working?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dev is still here, just had a busy week. I work 12 hour shifts.

Replied to some emails from charities and replied to an email from bittrex, looking good so far, will let you know more when I know more.

Regards,

MHA
It will be great to have bittrex listed.
MHA
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Dev is still here, just had a busy week. I work 12 hour shifts.

Replied to some emails from charities and replied to an email from bittrex, looking good so far, will let you know more when I know more.

Regards,

MHA
Any update on this coin getting on bittrex or poloniex?

maybe,but no news now

This coin is soooo dead...  Nothing will come out of it!  Dev is gone
Activity: 152

maybe,but no news now
Activity: 103
If you are not on a good trading platform, the coins and other coins will be the same, and ultimately die.
Activity: 3
I think this MHA coin is great, primecoin for example has no real value as to what it finds as solutions to the real world and even mathematicians are at a loss as to what to do with it. Donating to charities is more a value a coin can contribute, especially to all people with mental specialties, not only disorders ;-), only think of savants with day-to-day difficulties for normal activities but who are elevated in others. Such people should be helped by if institutionalized. Whereas subsidies for the solar industries are just silly, because research should be funded in the first place, as producing panels is far more polluting with today's technology..as are hybrid cars' batteries..as are wind parks..I would like to see a real social coin out here, which MHA maybe is if all who favor the idea contribute, even if your hashrate is out of one gpu ;-)
Activity: 70
MHA if he did not development will be eliminated
Activity: 182
WTS some too. make an offer by pm.
WTS got several thousands, offer your price is mine! Smiley

PM or simply quote...
Activity: 20
I think MHA will be very valuable and hold a little bit, see later how, look good
Activity: 215
so that the coin is dead?
Activity: 125
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Something is going wrong in the linking process.
This probably means you don't have one of the required libraries.
If you post the rest of the output, we can help you identify which one.
Activity: 56
eu-pool.mine.nu

Easy mining NOMP pool.
Payments: directly to your MHA address, after every 2 minutes, when you reach 5000MHA.
Difficulty: vardiff
Mining: stratum+tcp://eu-pool.mine.nu:3035 Username:(your MHA address) Password:(any pass.)

You are more than welcome to mine with us!
Pages:
Jump to: