Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiCars.io - Participate in the very inovating way to rent a luxury car - page 2. (Read 693 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
If the price of the token increases, then renting cars in dollars will become more expensive?
this is a very interesting question I join and would like to know the answer
I think this should not be done. It is necessary to increase the number of countries and cities. Although, we will wait for the answer from the organizers.
in any case it is a budget issue and it should be used as efficiently as possible
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
If the price of the token increases, then renting cars in dollars will become more expensive?
I think this should not be done. It is necessary to increase the number of countries and cities. Although, we will wait for the answer from the organizers.
Activity: 182
How much money has already been collected at the pre-ICO?
this is a very interesting question for future investors. I think the administration will publish a link on which we can see it
It would be great if it happened. It would be possible to track this amount in real time.

I agree. I think it will be a good idea.
People interested in the project are always interested in seeing the progression of it. Some kind of graphic would be fine for that.
I think the progress will be in any case If the developers fulfill their promise
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
this is a very interesting question for future investors. I think the administration will publish a link on which we can see it
It would be great if it happened. It would be possible to track this amount in real time.

People interested in the project are always interested in seeing the progression of it. Some kind of graphic would be fine for that.
Activity: 207
I think that this is even possible to post a business if you buy tokens now and then rent out cars when the tokens become more expensive
Activity: 308
Car rental will be possible for the MiCars tokens?
well, as I understand tokens for this and created to rent luxury cars for them
And what plus tokens can be bought now at a bargain price and after them to rent cars in the future
Activity: 420
well, as I understand tokens for this and created to rent luxury cars for them
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 95
Activity: 218
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Activity: 182
in which country is your company officially registered?
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
It would be nice to see in real time. Usually, it encourages investors to make new purchases. And I myself would have bought a few coins.
Activity: 207
buying tokens gives the right to vote in the company or not?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 308
developers will speak at conferences on blockchain technologies?
Activity: 420
Tell us what equipment do we  need to catch your currency
I did not hear about the fact that it was possible to extract this crypto currency, since it would be really possible to rent cars for it. If you want to receive crypto currency for free, you can take part in the bounty program
Activity: 230
Tell us what equipment do we  need to catch your currency
Activity: 252
Here is a link for bounty program

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26557106

But there is no bounty fro blogers and youtubers. Will the bounty program change or it is the final version?
thanks for the link but I would also like to participate for bloggers. Maybe the developers will launch it later
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Here is a link for bounty program

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26557106

But there is no bounty fro blogers and youtubers. Will the bounty program change or it is the final version?
Pages:
Jump to: