Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Michaelcerawithamustachecoin - Featuring: "Nothing New" - page 2. (Read 3854 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcorn™ is the PoS™, green™, fair™, farm™ coin of 2014™, all the rest fall in its shadow - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ermahgerd-its-bitcorn-488139

That LOGO YES YES
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Bitcorn™ is the PoS™, green™, fair™, farm™ coin of 2014™, all the rest fall in its shadow - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ermahgerd-its-bitcorn-488139
a ponzi scheme is one in which the early investors are paid off by later investors. A pos coin with a fast initial distribution is nothing like a ponzi scheme because there is no guarantee later investors will pay the same rate you paid for the coins.

tl;dr GTFO troll

"Oh you didn't get in on the 5 week mining period? That's okay you can buy some coins from me so that you can eventually sell to others like you!"
Best coin ever, good work from the dev' team! Wow!

Thank you it took 5 minutes months

Gingermod = Coin police

DGB thread missed you

It's a shame everyone calls me a troll! I'll be here doing god's work guys. Can't wait until a good currency comes out ;^)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
a ponzi scheme is one in which the early investors are paid off by later investors. A pos coin with a fast initial distribution is nothing like a ponzi scheme because there is no guarantee later investors will pay the same rate you paid for the coins.

tl;dr GTFO troll
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Gingermod = Coin police

DGB thread missed you

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
his coin is going to be pure PoS

= Piece of Shit

That's not true PoS is fair™ green™ and we totally didn't take it from peercoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
 so amazing Shocked

This coin is going to be pure PoS and you can only mine the first week. Therefore it's an even bigger ponzi scheme than other PoS coins.

There's a 2% premine, but that's okay because it's Transparent™ and Professional™

Also there's probably an exchange coming and we're definitely gonna be a 1 billion market in a year.

I would also like to unveil the revolutionary new Algorithm based on a minimalist philosophy. We call it.
"NOTHING NEW"

Say hello to MichaelcerawithamustacheMAN

Pages:
Jump to: