Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 25. (Read 114809 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
i have lowered the withdrawal.

Lets just see how much until they pay.

Microwallet is a great service. He was getting near 0.5 btc only with revenue from adbit.co daily. If he got at least adsense he would be sitting in a good amount of money.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Microwallet is back up!

I'm considering moving to faucetbox, but my main concern is that it's not as well known, and that people won't be as likely to use it. I hope microwallet gets back working so I can stick with them!

Just because it's back up, doesn't mean they're going to be paying out. I'd love it if it got back to working all the time, being up all the time and paying out when they're supposed to. But they haven't been.

I want to be able to recommend them... I used to use faucets that sent payments there, but if I'm not going to receive any payments, then it's not worth it, and I certainly won't be recommending them to people.

If you and other faucet websites can post that faucetbox works (with proofs of payment) and post about microwallet not sending payments out, like a link here, I would think people would switch in a heartbeat.

They are indeed paying. I requested payment today and received very swiftly indeed. In terms of whether they are trustworthy. Who knows..

Well I don't know if you're a lucky one, or I'm just unlucky. But below shows my account and that they have paid less to me in the past, but have not paid this amount yet, even though it's been this way for more than a week:

Maybe now they are paying after todays shutdown, so maybe you will have to wait 7 days after today and you'll get paid (Hopefully)
legendary
Microwallet is back up!

I'm considering moving to faucetbox, but my main concern is that it's not as well known, and that people won't be as likely to use it. I hope microwallet gets back working so I can stick with them!

Just because it's back up, doesn't mean they're going to be paying out. I'd love it if it got back to working all the time, being up all the time and paying out when they're supposed to. But they haven't been.

I want to be able to recommend them... I used to use faucets that sent payments there, but if I'm not going to receive any payments, then it's not worth it, and I certainly won't be recommending them to people.

If you and other faucet websites can post that faucetbox works (with proofs of payment) and post about microwallet not sending payments out, like a link here, I would think people would switch in a heartbeat.

They are indeed paying. I requested payment today and received very swiftly indeed. In terms of whether they are trustworthy. Who knows..

Wow great that they are paying out!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Microwallet is back up!

Well I don't know if you're a lucky one, or I'm just unlucky. But below shows my account and that they have paid less to me in the past, but have not paid this amount yet, even though it's been this way for more than a week:

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Microwallet is back up!

Microwallet is back up!

Activity: 182
well what im missing the most is an actual response and explanation from mw owner..
Activity: 119
I'm a faucet owner , I disabled my faucet temporarily , because of this problem , maybe faucet owners must left to another wallet , I don't want to say that , but that's a fact we already see !
We can't deposit anymore in Microwallet until they give us a good report about the problem they faced last time.
This wallet is wasting of time (For now). imagine that simple innocent users work on microwallet faucet's and they didn't get anything YET !
is that everything I said True Guys or I'm wrong ? !  Huh
Waiting to any discussion  Smiley
legendary
Microwallet is back up!

I'm still considering moving my faucet to faucetbox, but I guess bad first impressions. If microwallet gets really bad then I'll move to faucetbox

Honestly it is really bad. I really liked microwallet, but the past 2 weeks or so... it's been really bad, not paying out, and being down a lot.
legendary
I'm still considering moving my faucet to faucetbox, but I guess bad first impressions. If microwallet gets really bad then I'll move to faucetbox
microwallet scam? no way.. lack of interest from owner lately? most definitely yes.

I could understand that the owner has no time/interest. But the unfulfilled promises do smell like a scam. The latest one being that all payouts will be processed withing 24 hours. Two days ago... If someone has no time/interest, that person does not keep making promises...

I agree, on the exact same page, whenever I sign in, I see the notice saying it will be delivered in 24 hours, and that it will be delivered in 7 days. I'm sure I'm past the 7 days now, still no payment in sight.
Activity: 167
microwallet scam? no way.. lack of interest from owner lately? most definitely yes.

I could understand that the owner has no time/interest. But the unfulfilled promises do smell like a scam. The latest one being that all payouts will be processed withing 24 hours. Two days ago... If someone has no time/interest, that person does not keep making promises...
legendary
Now is down for me too. I'm considering migrating BUT I MUST STAY LOYAL!

Anyways, hopefully it comes back online saying: Woohoo! all payments processed and delivered!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Microwallet is down again and no paiement  Huh
I'm getting that unknown error message when I go to claim again and microwallet is showing a 'website is offline error 522' message. It briefly came back up for a minute and is down at present. Can anyone else confirm this?

It's just fluctuating from being up and being down. Most of the times when I refresh to check it, it's down.
I'm getting that unknown error message when I go to claim again and microwallet is showing a 'website is offline error 522' message. It briefly came back up for a minute and is down at present. Can anyone else confirm this?
Micro wallet isn't down for me

I just tried and got this:

Edit: I just refreshed and it's back... but I can't log in to my personal account, just the main page before being logged in. I still get the above error when I attempt to log in.
legendary
Microwallet down again. And still no payments (not for me anyway). This has gone on long enough. Plan of action for microwallet should be...

Pay your users ASAP.

Shut your shit down, and bring it back when you can a) run a reliable service b) can be arsed to actually run a reliable service

I requested a payment from faucet box and it took 5 minutes for them to pay me. Whether these guys dossed microwallet or not, I'd still rather use a service that pays when they say they are going to pay.

All these excuses about this being a one man set up, no one asked for it to be that way. They could quite easily have a more profitable business model where that isnt the case i.e charging more on the fees etc. At least then we wouldn't be in the dark like this. As a faucet user I'd rather you faucet owners tell them to jog on already.  Even if payments are made this one time. It says nothing for the future.

Micro wallet isn't down for me
Microwallet down again. And still no payments (not for me anyway). This has gone on long enough. Plan of action for microwallet should be...

Pay your users ASAP.

Shut your shit down, and bring it back when you can a) run a reliable service b) can be arsed to actually run a reliable service

I requested a payment from faucet box and it took 5 minutes for them to pay me. Whether these guys dossed microwallet or not, I'd still rather use a service that pays when they say they are going to pay.

All these excuses about this being a one man set up, no one asked for it to be that way. They could quite easily have a more profitable business model where that isnt the case i.e charging more on the fees etc. At least then we wouldn't be in the dark like this. As a faucet user I'd rather you faucet owners tell them to jog on already.  Even if payments are made this one time. It says nothing for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: