Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 47. (Read 114809 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Both are false. Full conversation available is needed. Check his trust rating.

you are full of shit I will also post every email you sent me and trying to blackmail me into using your script and giving you referrals
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Both are false. Full conversation available is needed. Check his trust rating.
Activity: 154
A warning to everyone the owner of landofbitcoin.com will remove you from there list if you stop using the microwallet faucet script! be very fucking careful dealing with this scum.. he tried to blackmail me into using his script instead of a custom faucet script
legendary
Activity: 2008
Merit: 1028
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
No Microwallet NOooooooooooooOooooooooo!  Cry
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
One site I'm having problems with is Adbit.co - holy crap is that site inconsistently running!
You need to go on Adbit thread and talk about this because this thread is not related to Adbit  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
One site I'm having problems with is Adbit.co - holy crap is that site inconsistently running!

There was some disk error and Carlos though that he fixed it. But that site has periodically huge problems and it loses money and reputation that way. I feel that it need to be taken much more seriously.
If I am not wrong Carlos already sell this site few months back because Carlos is very active and good admin can handle these things very quickly
He was planning to sell it, but could not get a good price. The SQL server is now corrupted and can not be retrieved.
Also, it's a bit silly to be discussing AdBit on the Microwallet thread. AdBit has it's own thread.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive

There was some disk error and Carlos though that he fixed it. But that site has periodically huge problems and it loses money and reputation that way. I feel that it need to be taken much more seriously.
If I am not wrong Carlos already sell this site few months back because Carlos is very active and good admin can handle these things very quickly
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Microwallet is probably the best out there and should be the requirement for any faucet.
Activity: 683
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
I can also vouch for MoonBitCo.in - am still receiving referral satoshis and also my own payouts.
People, this faucet http://moonbit.co.in/ payments will no longer give?

It is working fine and it will keep on working fine. You don't have to worry about faucets, they won't be terminated with this change. They will just change the way of payment Smiley
Activity: 450
has  been working fine for me too... I just made another drip from it

=squeak=
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 200
People, this faucet http://moonbit.co.in/ payments will no longer give?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I had actually planned to open services innovation faucet site creation,
0.2 for an example of the cost of domain and hosting
for example 0.1 to 1 year of hosting and domain
0.1 will be donated to the owner of scripts like microwallet, for the maintenance of their site
Activity: 683
What do you think about requiring whoever runs the service to do it on a domain that is not privately registered? Public registration so that people can see who is holding their BTC?
It's not a wallet it's a cache site. Users can't store bitcoins more than a few cents because withdrawals are automatic.

If there are more services as a faucet owner you can choose the most trusted one.

Or ask blockchain.info or any trusted wallet service to provide a API which can be used to send even 1 satoshi.
I suggest you give the rights for this script only to trusted members of the bitcoin coimunity like Carlos L.
We would only need to create account at new microwallet service and change "API KEY" or we have to make changes to script as well.I'm asking since my site uses Elbandi Faucet script with Microwallet API integrated.

I believe that Land of Bitcoin stated it would be a requirement to supply the bitcointalk user name with your email bidding for a copy of the code. That will probably be used to determine legitimacy of the user. I suggested that the domain should also not be permitted to be private. If a person is above board, they should have no problem displaying their full name and contact information.

And, you'll need to modify the Microwallet.php file at minimum, or the send() function if you've moved it elsewhere into the code. I suspect that when the new sites are up and running that they'll have a quick code conversion available to faucet owners.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
What do you think about requiring whoever runs the service to do it on a domain that is not privately registered? Public registration so that people can see who is holding their BTC?
It's not a wallet it's a cache site. Users can't store bitcoins more than a few cents because withdrawals are automatic.

If there are more services as a faucet owner you can choose the most trusted one.

Or ask blockchain.info or any trusted wallet service to provide a API which can be used to send even 1 satoshi.
I suggest you give the rights for this script only to trusted members of the bitcoin coimunity like Carlos L.
We would only need to create account at new microwallet service and change "API KEY" or we have to make changes to script as well.I'm asking since my site uses Elbandi Faucet script with Microwallet API integrated.
after service microwallet closed, this means there will no longer faucet?

No, it doesn't. Faucets will still exist but their payouts won't be handled over Microwallet. And there will be something else instead of Microwallet, it's even possible that there will be more similar services to Microwallet.
Activity: 378
after service microwallet closed, this means there will no longer faucet?
I think its just change of management this will work and if not then we have many other options and faucet admins doing work on alt options
Pages:
Jump to: