Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Miley Cyrus Coin [MCC] 0% Pre-mine No IPO Only 1.2 Million Coins [TRADING] - page 19. (Read 40011 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Biebercoin already for sale on Askcoin.net and it's mining properly. 
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Dev has gone.
This coin just a joke.

The dev's first post was Today at 11:28:51 AM

Your post was Today at 02:43:03 PM

How can you say the dev has gone less than 4 hours after his first post?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
not real or that would not even have been necessary Wink
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Dev has gone.
This coin just a joke.
Activity: 169
where is the list of pools for this coin?

no pools yet

There was a pool the guy shut it down. At least he put one up, hopefully he will put it back up.
Activity: 112
Why no Bieber coin? We can create mass hysteria in no time. Screaming and crying miners and investors! Some even might get heart attacks!

Beliebers will sell their houses and cars.

Everybody will become insanely rich.

Media will jump on this in no-time.

We only need a dedicated group and make articles, change Wikipedia, spam Youtube videos, edit some stuff here and there..

I've seen it with the Justin Bieder fake deads from 4 chan. It was even in the news. They spammed/edited everything and it worked.
Lol. What next? Maybe we gonna see something else like Decaprio coin for his fans or Cena coin for WWE lovers or I can say Messi coin for Football lovers. What do u say huh?
Activity: 350
Merit: 118
Hopefully this won't turn out to become another Coinye.

And wasn't there a Biebercoin a while back? Would have been interesting if altcoins were a thing back in 2009 when he still had a large following. Grin
Activity: 279
No one will put up a pool for this coin? Whats up with that? Can someone get a pool going?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hey, I'll mine this just for fun

Cheesy

waiting for LadyGaga coin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Activity: 419
if this goes viral it'd be hilarious to see you get sued

+10

I'm sure her lawyer(s) are filing the papers as we speak  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

FYI  .. OP you better google what happened to the Coinye devs ..
No pretty ..

Triff ..

I don't think she will react like Kanye did, it will be totally different Im thinking. Like she will tell people to buy them probably. Where are the pools Ill mine this coin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
if this goes viral it'd be hilarious to see you get sued

+10

I'm sure her lawyer(s) are filing the papers as we speak  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

FYI  .. OP you better google what happened to the Coinye devs ..
Not pretty ..

Triff ..
Activity: 64
where is the list of pools for this coin?
damn he really did shut it down. those teenagers are gonna pay bank for these things.
mcc.pool.mn
Did not pay Angry
I am trying to fix the issue. The blockchain is moving too fast, too many blocks.
I am gonna stop the pool. Difficulty retarget doesn't work properly, too many blocks.

dont stop the pool its fine, damn wth why stop it cause of the diff retarget estimate?
Activity: 364
mcc.pool.mn
Did not pay Angry
I am trying to fix the issue. The blockchain is moving too fast, too many blocks.
I am gonna stop the pool. Difficulty retarget doesn't work properly, too many blocks.
Why no Bieber coin? We can create mass hysteria in no time. Screaming and crying miners and investors! Some even might get heart attacks!

We only need a dedicated group and make articles, change Wikipedia, spam Youtube videos, edit some stuff here and there..

I've seen it with the Justin Bieder fake deads from 4 chan. It was even in the news. They spammed/edited everything and it worked.

Well hopefully they are all over this lol
Activity: 364
mcc.pool.mn
Did not pay Angry
Activity: 269
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

Pages:
Jump to: