Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Millionaire Coin (MIL) - Launched! - page 45. (Read 76218 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I bought 500 MIL it's all I could afford.. I wonder if the DEV can give blog bounty for us bloggers? Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
IPO open! You can buy now!
market is still frozen

Sorry, the sell order was put up that time. Its open now! Selling fast!!!
Activity: 364
And the price, Millionairecoin, the price?

For the merchant? We will disclose that shortly after the deal is done.

No Millionairecoin, the IPO price. It's ridiculous.

And where is the innovation, eh?

The IPO price is pretty reasonable considering the total supply is just 1 million.

I strongly disagree that the IPO is reasonably priced.  In my estimation, it is about 10 times what it should be.  The incentive for people to get involved in an IPO is to pay less than market value of the coin.  However, the current IPO cost is about best case scenario market value, so people are paying top dollar for a coin in which they no nothing about.  If the IPO price was 0.00005 it would be respectable, but the current rate is highway robbery.
Activity: 280

The IPO price is pretty reasonable considering the total supply is just 1 million.
As for the innovation part, we are focussing more on getting merchants with us and then add features that will help merchants. No point adding innovation which cannot be used to buy anything. This is a currency not a science project.

let me reword this for u all

dev " working on getting as mutch btc out of u fools as i can

As for the innovation part, we are focussing more on getting merchants with us and then add features that will help merchants. No point adding innovation which cannot be used to buy anything. This is a currency not a science project.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
market is still frozen
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
IT'S XBCPLUS RUNNING THIS SCAM COIN ALONG SIDE POLONIEX TO MAKE QUICK MONEY! SHAME ON POLO FOR GOING DOWN THIS LINE. THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ON THIS MATTER.
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

the ipo is over priced

its not the dev wants to be ritch !
Activity: 182
the ipo is over priced

Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

We are in negotiation with some merchants who will accept MIL. Other than that we will always be introducing innovative features, that is why the IPO is there - TO DEVELOP MIL!

Yea nice try, this is the same excuse every other Shady Dev has, but hey, I'll see you at the bahamas =)

We are already in negotiation with http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/ (just to name one). Sorry but its no excuse and you will see!
not investing in this coin to make a dev ritch

no inovation but a 0.7 btc spend on a copy past coin

i rather loze money on xc that @ least offers hints of trying to inovate
Activity: 294
I lost big time in the last two POLO IPOS..What I would suggest is ALL THE COIN BE IPO with NO PREMINE..You use the btc to pay the bounties or buy back later at market price. Price is a little bit expensive but I will see how it goes..There is potential if all done right..I also promote coins so if you need bloggers and promoters let me know. Smiley
Activity: 420
Lets start the IPO @1 satoshi please, for a copy paste crap you dev deserve max 0.5btc
Activity: 574
lol the price is not overpriced! 0.0005 BTC for a coin with total supply of 1 million! that's a bargain!

Run by some noob no one knows of? That small total coin supply wont matter when the lack of a dev causes the price to plummet.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
We are in negotiation with some merchants who will accept MIL. Other than that we will always be introducing innovative features, that is why the IPO is there - TO DEVELOP MIL!

Yea nice try, this is the same excuse every other Shady Dev has, but hey, I'll see you at the bahamas =)
Activity: 231
lol the price is not overpriced! 0.0005 BTC for a coin with total supply of 1 million! that's a bargain!
Pages:
Jump to: