Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦ [ ANN ][ MIM ] ♦ Magic Internet Money ♦ MERGE MINE WITH FRK NOW! ♦ - page 12. (Read 62990 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
what's the deal with cryptsy requiring 1 cryptsy point to vote for MIM and all the other coins are free to vote for?
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 39
we're on coinmarketcap! and syrck's making a MIM game to release soon! wooooooot
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
No, I'm pretty sure the dev is still here, right? Nobody is buying probably because the inflation rate is not tempting for investors, and nobody uses the LTC markets. I have seen the dev hard at work at all kinds of tip bots and such, I'm not that worried.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It really has potential, the name and code are great. However, when the dev doesn't show any activity the only way is a community takeover. Anyone up for it?
legendary
Yeah nobody likes the LTC markets. Good time to accumulate MIM cheap though. I'm not buying yet, but I didn't know what else to mine so I have been mining MIM. Getting loads of the crap. Maybe they will change the inflation rate and really make me rich quick.
Activity: 126
Coin seems dead unfortunately (market wise)
I am still mining this and supporting the network. However I fear that no one is trading this as evident on the cryptorush MIM/BTC page.

It seems like there is not a lot or marketing on this coin, I know the devs are probably busy, but will this coin after get off the ground?

You need to go to the LTC markets to trade MIM since its value is currently under 1 satoshi.

Yeah... but that kinda sucks...
legendary
I am still mining this and supporting the network. However I fear that no one is trading this as evident on the cryptorush MIM/BTC page.

It seems like there is not a lot or marketing on this coin, I know the devs are probably busy, but will this coin after get off the ground?

You need to go to the LTC markets to trade MIM since its value is currently under 1 satoshi.
will it ever have some value? Smiley

I hope so... been mining and mining...

I have loads too. I really like(d) the coin's appearance and feeling Grin

just the price seems to be really off

I hope so... been mining and mining...

don't think so, currently i'd value it at less than a satoshi.

I've mined quite a bit... mined this coin more than any others... not sure if I should carry on... sigh...absolutely no buy orders...nothing to trade it for.
Activity: 16

don't think so, currently i'd value it at less than a satoshi.
Activity: 57

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Can you write block halving in 10k blocks in thread title? Diff is going up too last few days.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: