Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦ [ ANN ][ MIM ] ♦ Magic Internet Money ♦ MERGE MINE WITH FRK NOW! ♦ - page 37. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I have been given some Magic Internet Money and I would like to pass some on. Hit me up with your wallet address if you want some.

Hit me with that magic dust please!  Grin

LWgAVGTukZpv8bYtrCqBmzPove7RZ4Z5aR

sent!

Thanks!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
MIM has been added to http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php for voting. Everyone go show your support! You can vote up to 10 times daily! Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
Great time to mine right now... Difficulty is super low for one of the fairest launched coins of this year. Get in now while the getting is good! Smiley
everyone is gonna be rich!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I have been given some Magic Internet Money and I would like to pass some on. Hit me up with your wallet address if you want some.

sent!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

http://mim.allpoolz.com
- Always 0% fees!
- Port 8080 mining (firewall friendly)
- DDoS Protection
- Database off-loading (faster more reliable)
- Email support
- US Server
LKG89uetLxmhTxrD4ew4Ac5dW3obWyEijb
Some magic? Wink

sent ya 100 Magic Internets!  Grin
Activity: 6
LKG89uetLxmhTxrD4ew4Ac5dW3obWyEijb
Some magic? Wink
Activity: 3
Hashing away with my smallest rig.....what is the formula to calculate how long until rich?  Grin

LKG3mnBytfFSRXVQpsSgJz3Q6GSrBQ6WVQ
Net hashrate has gone down considerably over the last 30 minutes... Some other coin launched I presume.

Looks like that was probably the release of Beecoin.
The P2Pool 'network' is hashing at an astonishing 100 kH/s! Though I'm not sure whether from a technical standpoint the network could sustain more hash, I think we should try to see what happens. Thou art welcome at http://mim.p2p.0x0a.nl:19791 (0.9% fee), and also see my earlier post if you want to set up your own node (0% fee).

Code:
minerd -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://magicinternetmoney.p2p.0x0a.nl:19791 -u YOURMAGICINTERNETMONEYADDRESSHERE

I'll set up a p2p node on one of our servers a little later and point a couple a card there. Thanks for your p2pool. Something very interesting would be if we could get p2pool access built into the wallet, that way, everyone can be apart of the p2pool when they open their wallet if they want too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
0x0a.nl operator
The P2Pool 'network' is hashing at an astonishing 100 kH/s! Though I'm not sure whether from a technical standpoint the network could sustain more hash, I think we should try to see what happens. Thou art welcome at http://mim.p2p.0x0a.nl:19791 (0.9% fee), and also see my earlier post if you want to set up your own node (0% fee).

Code:
minerd -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://magicinternetmoney.p2p.0x0a.nl:19791 -u YOURMAGICINTERNETMONEYADDRESSHERE
Activity: 812
 Grin More magic for us !!!!!!!!!!!  Yeeee .
Pages:
Jump to: