Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MIMI] MIMI Money - www.mimi.money |Fast, Mobile, Secure & Easy to use| - page 4. (Read 18776 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
maybe is a scam,no wallet etc....even no a official talking channel
where we to contact them,just buy some coins and then let them going Cheesy
Activity: 70
I do not know where the news is coming from. The project needs to focus on advertising strategy and accelerate communication to develop faster. Development strategy is not very effective because many things like bounty or airdrop is not much.
Activity: 24
You haven't released a wallet and haven't updated your source code to match the blockchain you're mining on. No one will start mining till you do one of those things.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

[/list]
    MIMI mining    –    MIMI mining pool

Why is the block height not increasing? Is it not live yet?

Height: 1712/1712 (100.00%) on mainnet, synced, net hash 0 H/s, v4, up to date, 3(out)+0(in) connections, uptime 0d 1h 21m 3s
    Activity: 36

We are test driving the wallets, You will be sent an email with all the information to gain access to your coins very soon.

So how's the test driving going? Any news on progress?

[/list]
      MIMI mining    –     MIMI mining pool
      Activity: 294
      Merit: 10
      Brother, I found this thing which I can not understand:
      Crowd Fund MIMI Wallets for MIMI Coins :
      Windows [$6 for 60,000 MIMIs]

Is it mean, if I want to download wallet for your coin, I have to pay 6 USD ?
      Activity: 238
      Merit: 1
      this project will be very friendly with all beginners in the crypto world and who are still confused by all the ways it works, this project will provide many solutions for the next step, this is very good, and interest will increase every day, because of course, all features will be easy to do , in fact, there may be many people who already understand the crypto world to join this project

We are test driving the wallets, You will be sent an email with all the information to gain access to your coins very soon.

So how's the test driving going? Any news on progress?
      Is there a beta version? I want to test it a bit to see what's different and what's different from your competitors. I think you should have a plan to develop this project.
      I do not understand about this project, if there is anything wrong, I hope you will sympathize and ignore me. Thank you and good luck

I understand you, we actually have a plan of developing this project though it is different from the routine cryptocurrencies you have around. It is that approach that will deliver a unique, distinctive and competitive cryptocurrency, product & service.

We are within the time frame we mentioned if you may look at our roadmap we published below

http://mimi.money/bitcointalk_imgs/RoadmapTimeline.png

We are releasing the first version on 30th Aug 2018. You will be notified by email.
      Activity: 56
      Is there a beta version? I want to test it a bit to see what's different and what's different from your competitors. I think you should have a plan to develop this project.
      I do not understand about this project, if there is anything wrong, I hope you will sympathize and ignore me. Thank you and good luck
      So buying a part of the premine early you get access to wallet and stuff early too or am I reading this wrong?

Yes, you get access to wallet and stuff earlier. You will also have exclusive access to larger amounts of MIMI till the listing on the exchanges & as a HOLDer & upon the listing you can trade at a gain.

Paid up the tenner but haven't heard back from you guys. It's been a while. That's why I was asking...

So buying a part of the premine early you get access to wallet and stuff early too or am I reading this wrong?

Yes, you get access to wallet and stuff earlier. You will also have exclusive access to larger amounts of MIMI till the listing on the exchanges & as a HOLDer & upon the listing you can trade at a gain.

Paid up the tenner but haven't heard back from you guys. It's been a while. That's why I was asking...

Wondering where the regular download of a wallet is? i see the pay me 10 bucks to get a wallet preloaded with coin... but i do not see a free wallet download or paperwallet generator or github links to dl a cli or gui wallet so i can mine?
      please advise when wallets will be available... cannot mine w/o a wallet address Smiley Thank you

How can I get MIMI Money?

Pre-mined MIMIs

Place your Order Now for Pre-mined MIMIs at $0.0001 before the public launch on 31 August and enjoy 90% bonus on www.mimi.money

For Example:

$10 order: Get 100,000 Pre-Mined MIMIs plus 90% Bonus of 90,000 MIMIs, a total of 190,000 MIMIs.

Pay automatically with Paypal and with Bitcoin through Mail Me option.

Public Launch on 31st August 2018

Upon a public launch on 31st August 2018 the following will start.

Wallets
      Mining
      Exchange Listing
      Exchange Trading
      Mobile Money Exchange
      Peer to Peer Payments

And the information on the website www.mimi.money will change to provide you with mining pools, wallets, guides etc.
      Activity: 33
      Wondering where the regular download of a wallet is? i see the pay me 10 bucks to get a wallet preloaded with coin... but i do not see a free wallet download or paperwallet generator or github links to dl a cli or gui wallet so i can mine?
      please advise when wallets will be available... cannot mine w/o a wallet address Smiley Thank you
      Activity: 34
      Activity: 171
      Merit: 1

I cannot see the plan of Airdrop above. I just see the a little information about bounty program. Have you planned some promotion programs to tell people about MiMi project? I think it can be interested to have YouTube, blog, signature, or social media campaigns.
      Activity: 4
      This coin has been listed on https://newborncryptocoin.com !

Available features:

New coins, upcoming coins and scam coins lists tables ! (With every info you need about each coin).
      Daily newsletter with new coins being sent directly to your email !
      This coin has been listed on https://newborncryptocoin.com !

Available features:

New coins, upcoming coins and scam coins lists tables ! (With every info you need about each coin).
      Daily newsletter with new coins being sent directly to your email !

Please share with us the link where you shared
      Pages:
      Jump to: