Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mimiccoin fair start good coin people like. - page 2. (Read 20365 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
thanks for the bumps guys - hopefully people will come and mine this beautifully cute crypto

Created 5 weeks ago. No pools, no exchanges, no block explorer.

This coin was dead from when the idea ticked in your head, Kolin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
thanks for the bumps guys - hopefully people will come and mine this beautifully cute crypto
‘Try to be nice’
This appears to be digitalindustry's coin, or one he is massively involved in and everyone should STAY AWAY.

If you want to see what he's done to other coins, take a trip to the quarkcoin world. Destroyed.

He is an embarrassment to altcoins like no other.

STAY AWAY

From my cats.
‘Try to be nice’
This appears to be digitalindustry's coin, or one he is massively involved in and everyone should STAY AWAY.

Perhaps this will clear some doubt as to the involvement anyway...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7545981

Kolin, next time you are going to remain "incognito" about a coin you are launching, I suggest changing your login back to digitalindustry before having "Mimi" posting about NXT scams on another thread?

(Or separating yourself from the project entirely might be a better idea- will your ego ever allow it?).

I think mimi and i just have really close views on scams ha ha ha ! : D
‘Try to be nice’

If you want to see what he's done to other coins, take a trip to the quarkcoin world. Destroyed.

oh man oi love it - look at you - yelling in red ha ha

like you think anyone cares, people will mine this if its profitable if its not you can go play with you cats crazy cat lady

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Perhaps this will clear some doubt as to the involvement anyway...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7545981

Kolin, next time you are going to remain "incognito" about a coin you are launching, I suggest changing your login back to digitalindustry before having "Mimi" posting about NXT scams on another thread?

(Or separating yourself from the project entirely might be a better idea- will your ego ever allow it?).

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
QuarkieFM here,

+1 Agreed!
Activity: 249

Activity: 396

{
"blocks" : 13815,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 31.41823412,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : 1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Bam !  - wow

gee guys this looks like a setup !

clearly at  31 Difficulty there is a conspiracy nefariously mine this ! ha ha ha

Kolin, I hope you realize that the current difficulty is currently of any importance as the revelation of the plan to silently release a coin, pretend it was not "our" idea and then - coincidence, coincidence - find it and proclaim it as Quarks future merge mining coin has made the whole project highly unlikely to take place because people won´t accept the fact that they were socially engineered. Noone will mine this coin now because people know that this was a planned setup and hold hard proof of it. Ask to present it and I am sure someone will do so.
‘Try to be nice’

{
}

Bam !  - wow

gee guys this looks like a setup !

clearly at  31 Difficulty there is a conspiracy nefariously mine this ! ha ha ha

come to think of it how do you know i don't own the Bitcointalk Alt section , what if it's just me making crypto currency ?

remember that scene in the matrix with the architect how do you know i don't have a room like that but each screen is dedicated to a sockpuppet

what if i Made NXT to just expose it ?

----

point is this crypto has and is having a beautifully fair PoW - there could be other out there also !
‘Try to be nice’
gtfo with this coin, this is not the coin of a community but a selfish individual

for someone that frequents this community - and a currency with a 4 year until halving , how do you explain that?

just give me the technicals ?

Let me explain it to you in simple words:

In Cryptocurrencies you deal with something that is called difficulty. The more people mine, the harder it gets to receive the reward. Still with me?

So if someone launches a totally worthless coin like this one (why worthless? No infrastructure, no plans, no funds, no community) most people won´t mine it > effect is: difficulty stays decent and those few who mine receive large shares of the coin.

Now let´s assume just for coincidence one larger community, let´s call it "Quark" for the moment, is looking for a Merge mining coin, "discovers" this small and unimportant currency and decides that this could be a good opportunity to use it as merge mining coin. A handful of assumeably faithful "Quarkers" present this as a good opportunity and motivate the masses to mine this coin.

What happens is that difficulty goes naturaly up and people receive much smaller shares because the interest is higher.

So, those who started early with mining had a huge advantage but who could know that this would turn into a valuable coin, right?

Unless this wasn´t the plan from the very first moment, this looks like a totally fair thing to deal with.

I agree with the "hint" above--If this coin were not part of a secret plan in which the person launching the coin is the one "discovering" it (after mining it for over 1 month), it might be a great/fair idea..In which case, I suggest scrapping this project and starting over with something that the community can support!!. Is there no better way to do this?? Please!

do you suggest scrapping the Alt coin section of Bitcointalk ?

we could scrap cryptocurrency?  

how are we "scrapping this project"  who is "we" ?

i just don't follow ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

{
}
‘Try to be nice’
gtfo with this coin, this is not the coin of a community but a selfish individual

for someone that frequents this community - and a currency with a 4 year until halving , how do you explain that?

In Cryptocurrencies you deal with something that is called difficulty. The more people mine, the harder it gets to receive the reward. Still with me?

So if someone launches a totally worthless coin like this one (why worthless? No infrastructure, no plans, no funds, no community) most people won´t mine it > effect is: difficulty stays decent and those few who mine receive large shares of the coin.

Now let´s assume just for coincidence one larger community, let´s call it "Quark" for the moment, is looking for a Merge mining coin, "discovers" this small and unimportant currency and decides that this could be a good opportunity to use it as merge mining coin. A handful of assumeably faithful "Quarkers" present this as a good opportunity and motivate the masses to mine this coin.

What happens is that difficulty goes naturaly up and people receive much smaller shares because the interest is higher.

So, those who started early with mining had a huge advantage but who could know that this would turn into a valuable coin, right?

Unless this wasn´t the plan from the very first moment, this looks like a totally fair thing to deal with.

ok what's the difficulty right now?

guys?

so you are saying that because people don't think its going to be worth anything then it won't be , but it might be because it will have higher difficulty?

I'm not totally following this logic?

i'm 100% sure you understand how cryptocurrency works.

i'm fully open to feedback here, if anyone else that's been involved in crypto in the past?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

I agree with the "hint" above--If this coin were not part of a secret plan in which the person launching the coin is the one "discovering" it (after mining it for over 1 month), it might be a great/fair idea..In which case, I suggest scrapping this project and starting over with something that the community can support!!. Is there no better way to do this?? Please!
Activity: 396

‘Try to be nice’

Okay okay good luck with this.  Grin
Activity: 868
‘Try to be nice’
I don't mind. Also, I have 600 MIC, but seems like dev left this coin and no one interested. I'm just saying what I see.

people are going to contest you are a  "sock puppet" sir.

that's just the unfortunate fact.

* those people are not me, but watch.

* maybe you can later on comment on the start of this currency.
I don't mind. Also, I have 600 MIC, but seems like dev left this coin and no one interested. I'm just saying what I see.
Pages:
Jump to: