Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MINATO | FIRST X18 - page 4. (Read 2658 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 10:05:11 AM
pool reserved
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 10:00:37 AM
no pre-mining, no ICO, no company or group behind Minato. So how is Minato's mission going forward, is there no unique program that you provide, I hope you also make it so that the Minato project can also continue to run

We are independent developers and all expenses are borne by the team members, this is an open project and the members come and go

Plus you are the first X18 project.
I hope you can deliver what you are promising for and do not let the community down after the launch just like other shitcoin.
Keep watching this and it'd be better if you can put the link to your discord or create your own discord so people can talk about it on that channel
(not fan of Telegram,plus many people used Discord lately)

we will try to put at your disposal a discord channel as soon as possible  Cheesy
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
September 12, 2018, 09:38:20 AM
no pre-mining, no ICO, no company or group behind Minato. So how is Minato's mission going forward, is there no unique program that you provide, I hope you also make it so that the Minato project can also continue to run

We are independent developers and all expenses are borne by the team members, this is an open project and the members come and go

Plus you are the first X18 project.
I hope you can deliver what you are promising for and do not let the community down after the launch just like other shitcoin.
Keep watching this and it'd be better if you can put the link to your discord or create your own discord so people can talk about it on that channel
(not fan of Telegram,plus many people used Discord lately)
September 12, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

Activity: 536
September 12, 2018, 09:25:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: