Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - MinedBlock - Pre-Sale Live Now! - AIRDROP - BOUNTY - page 15. (Read 2836 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good luck with your project

Thank you

Don’t forget to join our Airdrop and Referral Scheme to get free tokens 👍🏼
copper member
big community, business model is similar to most of the projects here. needs to step-up fast to beat them.

There are one or two similar projects in ICO stage at the moment but there are flaws to their plans which they don’t appear to have adapted to which is disappointing.

The difference you will find with our team is that our customers will get 100% transparency on everything we do up to and including webcams in the mining farms to see that they actually exist.

I can’t speak for speculative token value but our mining model will deliver profits for our token holders
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
big community, business model is similar to most of the projects here. needs to step-up fast to beat them.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
I should support this project because I see a good potential on it. Goodluck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
reserved indonesia translation
copper member
hi sir do you have already established mining farm and where is the location ?

Not yet, the pre-sale is to fund the building of the mining farms but we have already identified data center space in two locations in Iceland with very very competitive electricity and hosting costs.

We are currently experimenting with GPU rigs to find the best possible setup to maximise profit and reduce operating costs in preparation for mass deployment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
hi sir do you have already established mining farm and where is the location ?
Pages:
Jump to: