Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☁ MineThatCloud ☁ SHA-256 - 0.00087 BTC/GHs ☁ Cloud Mining Service ☁ - page 9. (Read 8018 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
awesome service thankyou Smiley

That moment getting the first pay is awesome however little money it is Tongue

There are so many services now that it is really hard to choose where to go but your free trial is a great incentive.
Prices are good and the site is well done.

Hopefully you get through these early stages now when all the doubt is about and keep going.
I have spread it about a bit about your trials and stuff so hopefully more of my friends and others will join in.

One thing I could not find though and was wondering if you are going to have options for different length contracts??

thanks

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Thank You to all users who have signed up and bought a contract.

We are currently in the process of designing a well paid loyalty scheme to all members who have purchased 250 GH/s or more

Thank You for your continued support during the past few days which has been difficult for our service

This is a self moderated thread, this is to control spam, double posts, off-topic posts and unfounded hate posts will be deleted immediately

MineThatCloud

We would like to present http://www.minethatcloud.com - A new and upcoming cloud mining service.

We offer both SHA-256 & Scrypt mining 1 year contracts contracts. We aim to be the cheapest cloud mining company in the industry.

Our current prices are

SHA-256 - 0.00087000 BTC/GHs (~ 0.19$)
Scrypt - 0.01500000 BTC/MHs (~ 3.31$)

Our Promotional Giveaway has now ended

We also run an affiliate scheme of 7%, you can find your affiliate link on your account page once you have signed up. We allow affiliates to make revenue whether you have purchased hash or not, So even if you have not bought any You can still refer people!

Once we have a few days under our belt we will post proof of payments, We will also ask satified members to post here.

Why Choose Mine That Cloud?

* Professional Cloud Mining Solutions *
* SHA-256 & Scrypt *
* 1 Year Contracts *
* Daily Automatic Payments *
* 7% Affiliate Scheme *
* Lowest Price In The Industry *
* Highest Quality Mining Hardware *
* Top Class Customer Service *
* Ever Improving Infrastructure *

If you wish to support us please use the following code in your signature with your Affiliate ID.

Code:
[center][url=http://www.minethatcloud.com/?affiliate_id=xxxxx][b]Mine That Cloud
☁ SHA-256 - 0.00087000 BTC/GHs ☁
☁ Scrypt - 0.01500000 BTC/MHs ☁
Pages:
Jump to: