Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mining Colocation - I'll maintain your FPGAs for 15% (GPUs in the future) - page 2. (Read 2646 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
Would we pay electricity and the 10/15%, or does that number include electricity?

EDIT: Oh, and I'd suggest changing the title to mining colocation instead of mining proxy, as what you're offering is far closer to the former.

Thanks, OP updated and electricity is included.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Ad astra.
Would we pay electricity and the 10/15%, or does that number include electricity?

EDIT: Oh, and I'd suggest changing the title to mining colocation instead of mining proxy, as what you're offering is far closer to the former.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
I'm offering a mining proxy for FPGAs, and prospectively for full fledged GPU rigs.

I will maintain your:
Rigs    - 20% of coins mined Evaluating renting space with industrial grade power.
FPGAs - 15% of coins mined. I will provide a host, unless you would like to.

Your equipment will be stored in a secure location in an extremely safe neighborhood in Northern Idaho, where electricity rates are $0.07/kwh (http://www.kec.com/documents/rate_schedule_800_general_service_april_12.pdf)
Electricity is included, so my rates are irrelevant and here only if you are curious.

If you want to purchase your equipment and sent it directly to me, I will happily assemble and configure everything. Just provide the parts you'll need, such as risers and fans.

I will be offering contracts monthly, and for a maximum of six months per contract. You will pay shipping both ways.

I reserve the right to terminate operation with two weeks of notice, and return the hardware. In the event of an early termination I will cover shipping to the US.

Earnings will be rationed with commonplace mining software. FPGAs with MPBM.

I can also build your mining rig for free if you agree to a contract of two or more months and provide the parts necessary.
I will still build you a mining rig for free if I can mine with it for two weeks!

Questions, comments, and criticism are appreciated.

Thanks,
Garrett
Pages:
Jump to: