Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningSweden Official Announcement! - page 2. (Read 6858 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
The only way to roi is if fiat was used from day 1.  If you used btc to purchase MS shares, ROI is impossible and that is a fact.  Tommy dropped prices starting around black friday to get more customers.  Then kept dropping to sell out of his vip shares.....which he also did.  Had i realized that mining payouts would drop so much so quickly (stayed at 0.00001220 per GH per day for 6 months until Dec. 2015)....i would have only used cash.  I am 6 btc from roi......which will never happen unless the VIP shares pay out anything.  But for those i have my doubts as well, since Tommy hasn't mentioned anything about them.  Come on....how long does accounting take in Sweden?  It has been a month.  That's some slow ass boarderline retarded accounting.  

sadly, no one can predict how mining will be into the future, since it all depends on several factors

the bottomline i was trying to make, those that bought from miningsweden, got exactly what they paid for, and some more (since they did not adjust payouts as fast as the real payout calculated by
bitcoinwisdom)

there is nothing wrong with the service, the problem is, its becoming harder in general to ROI at current mining conditions...

and it doesnt matter where you buy you hashing from, or do it from home.... (unless you have free electricity that is)

This means that if u buy new share u will loose your money !

not nessesarily, again, depends on how you buy (USD), current diff, future diff, future btc value so you cannot say definately that you will not roi, it depends on the future...

Basically never put BTC in. If you feel adventurous only put in fiat and even then it's a crapshoot.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
The only way to roi is if fiat was used from day 1.  If you used btc to purchase MS shares, ROI is impossible and that is a fact.  Tommy dropped prices starting around black friday to get more customers.  Then kept dropping to sell out of his vip shares.....which he also did.  Had i realized that mining payouts would drop so much so quickly (stayed at 0.00001220 per GH per day for 6 months until Dec. 2015)....i would have only used cash.  I am 6 btc from roi......which will never happen unless the VIP shares pay out anything.  But for those i have my doubts as well, since Tommy hasn't mentioned anything about them.  Come on....how long does accounting take in Sweden?  It has been a month.  That's some slow ass boarderline retarded accounting.  

sadly, no one can predict how mining will be into the future, since it all depends on several factors

the bottomline i was trying to make, those that bought from miningsweden, got exactly what they paid for, and some more (since they did not adjust payouts as fast as the real payout calculated by
bitcoinwisdom)

there is nothing wrong with the service, the problem is, its becoming harder in general to ROI at current mining conditions...

and it doesnt matter where you buy you hashing from, or do it from home.... (unless you have free electricity that is)

not nessesarily, again, depends on how you buy (USD), current diff, future diff, future btc value so you cannot say definately that you will not roi, it depends on the future...
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

bitcoinwisdom)

Activity: 387

bitcoinwisdom)

You are right.

Legit cloud mining will never be profitable.  And Mining Sweden is a real company with real miners.  But the payout rates need to be visible on the page otherwise it's straight up deceitful.   You think anyone would invest in MS if they knew they wouldn't ROI?  Absolutely not.  I know i wouldn't.  He would get no funding and the project would fail.  Which makes him a slimy salesman.  You find out once you invest. 

Good luck getting future investors because i can guarantee you most current investors will not be back to renew contracts once their year term is over.  Which also means tommy will close up shop (just a hunch).
legendary

bitcoinwisdom)

Activity: 387
legendary
The payout is dramatically decreased this month:

Current BTC value from 2016-04-25          0.000002815 BTC per share, per day and GH

I don't know why, because the bitcoin difficulty is decrease too ....so this value should increment and not reduced of about 50% since last months, then on web site payout page is stated:

The value is updated according to the market difficulty

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

8th March the BTC Value is 0.00000605 BTC per share, per day and GH;
 December  was 0.00000805 BTC per share, per day and GH

can anyone explain me why this changes ?

Whit this value u will never get ROI !!!!

Thanks

i believe in facts speak louder than words, so enjoy looking into my assets and payouts since they are following below:

Current assets holding:

my orders:

Transaction History:

so, if you count all my payouts together, that equals = 0.5457 BTC, which is 244.20 USD
and all my orders = 269,80 USD, Which is 0,6034 BTC.

so the one that only quickly looks over this would say, but you havnt reached ROI

but look at my last order, which was 2016-03-30, for 54.60 USD

so lets calculate backwards:
269.80 - 54.60 = 215.20 USD which is (preev.com todays value) 0,4807 btc

and we look at the payouts:
0.5457 - 0.0419004 - 0.011314 = 0,4924856

so, i have reached ROI, hats off to tommy for actually going that extra mile to make sure we do reach ROI

i only deal in facts not hearsays, nor speculations...

OK, maybe you was lucky because start 1 years ago and you have reach the ROI,
but now with this payout per share is impossible reach the ROI,
then why the payout has decrease about  75% from beginning of March (util 8th march was 0.00000805 BTC per share an now is 0.000002815 BTC per share) the price to buy per share is about the same.

The difficulty to make BTC in getting down, that is use to calculate the payout per share is decrease as you can see from the link ( https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty ) directly posted on web site !

I'm wrong ?

Then answer me the following question:

if you bought 1000 GH, do you expect to be paid for more than those 1000 GH?

since reality is, you are getting paid for exactly what you paid for, and the payment you are recieving is the current average per day
as per bitcoinwisdom, at current diff... reasons for the higher payments before is because he could, he had more GH not bought by anyone,
and gave some of that back to his customers. that i bet you would never get if you had bought from hashness or some of the other
mining companies....

Current BTC value from 2016-04-25          0.000002815 BTC per share, per day and GH

I don't know why, because the bitcoin difficulty is decrease too ....so this value should increment and not reduced of about 50% since last months, then on web site payout page is stated:

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

Thanks

i believe in facts speak louder than words, so enjoy looking into my assets and payouts since they are following below:

Current assets holding:

my orders:

Transaction History:

so, if you count all my payouts together, that equals = 0.5457 BTC, which is 244.20 USD

so the one that only quickly looks over this would say, but you havnt reached ROI

so, i have reached ROI, hats off to tommy for actually going that extra mile to make sure we do reach ROI

OK, maybe you was lucky because start 1 years ago and you have reach the ROI,
but now with this payout per share is impossible reach the ROI,
then why the payout has decrease about  75% from beginning of March (util 8th march was 0.00000805 BTC per share an now is 0.000002815 BTC per share) the price to buy per share is about the same.

The difficulty to make BTC in getting down, that is use to calculate the payout per share is decrease as you can see from the link ( https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty ) directly posted on web site !

I'm wrong ?

legendary
So your mad about reaching RoI or whats the fact that you are so mad Cheesy
I mean maybe MS could give a Statement and as everything goes on it maybe will fix some time?

My Question would be the VIP Shares - At the Beginning they where offered as something special you would get paid later.

It was actually in response to the poster above me

so no mad guy here, rofl
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So your mad about reaching RoI or whats the fact that you are so mad Cheesy
I mean maybe MS could give a Statement and as everything goes on it maybe will fix some time?

My Question would be the VIP Shares - At the Beginning they where offered as something special you would get paid later.

legendary

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

Thanks

Current assets holding:

my orders:

Transaction History:

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

Thanks
Activity: 266
Any body else has encounters with MS?
Activity: 284
Merit: 3
January 08, 2016, 06:21:21 PM
Start of a new year and still nothing on VIP shares, no info or payouts. He avoids all questions about. He may be a nice guy and all, but nice people sometimes do wrong things.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2016, 10:55:59 AM
Hi

I have positive encounters with Tommy and I believe I should share my experiences.

I got to know about MiningSweden through Badbitcoin.org where it listed MS as a trusthworthy service provider. After some searching, I stumbled upon a discussion somewhere in btctalk that related forum members' positive experiences of meeting up with MS founder Tommy in Sweden.

I am skeptical with cloud mining services despite some positive reviews on some major providers. I figured it is more ideal to own mining hardware but high electricity costs in my country will erode any gains that I may get from mining. MS happens to sell Antminer S5 miners and provide its hosting. It was sold as a package of US$570 which includes the miner with 6 months of hosting. Subsequent hosting can be renewed at US$42 each month (6 months package).

I see a beauty of this setup as I am essentially paying for maintenance and electricity fees upfront @ US 42 each month and I am more assured that the miners will not be cut off unlike a major cloud mining provider who terminate contracts if "mining becomes unprofitable". Since I see potential in bitcoins, I am more interested in keeping the miners up and running.

I've purchased two S5 from Tommy and the experience has been very positive. Upon completion of payment, I was asked to submit the pool details and the miner is up and running within two hours. One of the miners was purchased over a weekend and I did not expect any response until the following week. But within an hour, Tommy responded and got the miner up and running. That was impressive, IMHO. The miners so far have been hashing at the advertised rate +/- 5%, and remained stable.

The pool that I've selected alert miners if the machines went offline. For the past month, there were two instances when the miners went offline but Tommy responded swiftly after I alerted him through e-mail. Since I got an early alert from the pool operator that miners went offline, the downtime is negligible. Some may argue there is a need for 100% up-time since we've paid for it, but I believe that in life, there's always give-and-take; I rather develop a friendly, casual relationship rather than a strictly business-like relationship.

Smiley

Yes Tommy is a good fella, met him personally in the Summer and saw where the miners were working.. Of course not many believe that I went or that Tommy exists or Mining Sweden is real but Tommy did put an invite out where anyone could come along if they wanted and hardly anyone came and he tried at least to show he was transparent and real which in my case he was.
legendary
Activity: 910
January 07, 2016, 10:52:14 AM
I've just checked site and it's down. What's going on?

Sites ok for me, maybe their server provider they use for the user web interface was down or something.

This has happened a couple of times but shouldnt affect payouts.
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
January 07, 2016, 06:33:30 AM
I've just checked site and it's down. What's going on?
Activity: 284
Merit: 3
December 23, 2015, 11:39:16 AM
Just bought 1TH in VIP shares. Up and running within an HR. The BTC I received was over the calculated rate of 1TH.
Activity: 448
December 13, 2015, 12:10:12 PM
Cloud mining is not profitable anymore. I know from experience so trust me.
Those middle parties are forced to take such a big fee that it is not protitable for their users. No matter how low their electricity fees are...
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 12, 2015, 06:44:38 PM
Mining Sweden provices a solid service, but the business model is not profitable anymore. They buy the same asics for the same amount of money larger users do.
Sure they pay less for elecricty but if you compare their cloud mining with that of f.e. bitmain, hashnest, you see it's no match in terms of competion.

I have talked to Tommy a few time on hashtalk and he seems a nice guy, but in business it is about profits.
Pages:
Jump to: