Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 969. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So I lost a bunch of coins today and yesterday with hashrapid, and now I'm still getting charged the 2% fee, even though it is supposedly waived.  Hashstrike has been pretty good, but tonight after 30 minutes or so I get a message in cgminer that I'm "temporarily banned" from the site and cpuminer loses the connection.  If I stop the miners and restart, they will work again for a while.

These 2 sites seem to have the largest amounts of miners, but I'm wondering if anyone else can recommend a good pool.

Thanks

Workers are banned when your invalid shares percentage is over 50%.  I'm not sure what miner you are using, but if it has an option to not submit stale shares that will help a lot.  If you're using a lot of small CPU miners, you will not have a lot of luck... we can set up another instance for small miners with a lower minimum difficulty, but it would likely be a lot of work for not much return, since CPU miners are so much smaller than GPU miners.  Sorry Sad

The details for our pool (which are teh default, and you'll likely encounter on other pools) are:

Code:
WORKER_BAN_TIME = 300    # How long we temporarily ban worker
INVALID_SHARES_PERCENT = 50    # Allow average invalid shares vary this % before we ban

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
About 30 minutes for me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast
How long does it take to withdraw BTC from mintpal?

I took some btc out yesterday and it only took 10 mins.
Now they have manual processing...I don''t know why... I have 30 min so far, and the transaction doesn''t appear on the blockchain
Activity: 9

I took some btc out yesterday and it only took 10 mins.
Crypto Enthusiast
Crypto Enthusiast
4 gh nethasrate, it''s getting harder and harder
Activity: 182
Mintpal is up for now.It had some downtime but now everything seems ok.
Crypto Enthusiast
I'm just wondering... how can BTC ever be viable with such slow transaction times? Imagine walking into Futureshop wanting to buy a TV.. u swipe ur BTC card nd then stand there for 30 mins waiting for the receipt to come out lol

so frustrated having to wait for BTC to be transferred to an exchange. EAC always takes 10 seconds

It depends, BTC transaction are also fast. Just try to make a btc deposit to some dice games, it''s there in less than a minute.

I withdraw bt from mintpal, but it says that it will be manually processed? What does it mean?Smiley) how long it will take?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I'm just wondering... how can BTC ever be viable with such slow transaction times? Imagine walking into Futureshop wanting to buy a TV.. u swipe ur BTC card nd then stand there for 30 mins waiting for the receipt to come out lol

so frustrated having to wait for BTC to be transferred to an exchange. EAC always takes 10 seconds
Activity: 100
PL

Check out this potential minting profit!

+1

I must buy more mints   Grin

Dev put this on first site, People like to see what they can gain Tongue
Crypto Enthusiast
Activity: 27
Thanks.  I will give it a go.  Something is goofy.  I was just ran two miners simultaneously for 30 minutes on each site.  Nothing scientific, as I wasn't intentionally comparing the two, but the results were noticeable:

200Kh/s at Hashstrike = appx. 2000 coins

430Kh/s at Hashrapid = appx. 1700 coins

cgminer was constantly resetting the network difficulty on both and both had quite a few rejections.  I'm new at this, but could it be anything other than the pools (or me)?

The amount of coins generated per block is between 100000 - 900000 coins.
Crypto Enthusiast
Tweet this message : @CoinMarketio Do you consider adding #mintcoin ? @MintcoinTeam
It has +30 btc volume on http://mintpal.com
Activity: 70
Thanks.  I will give it a go.  Something is goofy.  I was just ran two miners simultaneously for 30 minutes on each site.  Nothing scientific, as I wasn't intentionally comparing the two, but the results were noticeable:

200Kh/s at Hashstrike = appx. 2000 coins

430Kh/s at Hashrapid = appx. 1700 coins

cgminer was constantly resetting the network difficulty on both and both had quite a few rejections.  I'm new at this, but could it be anything other than the pools (or me)?
Activity: 42
So I lost a bunch of coins today and yesterday with hashrapid, and now I'm still getting charged the 2% fee, even though it is supposedly waived.  Hashstrike has been pretty good, but tonight after 30 minutes or so I get a message in cgminer that I'm "temporarily banned" from the site and cpuminer loses the connection.  If I stop the miners and restart, they will work again for a while.

These 2 sites seem to have the largest amounts of miners, but I'm wondering if anyone else can recommend a good pool.

Thanks

coins4everyone is also a good pool that I used when both hashstrike was down yesterday while pool was getting fixed.

http://mnt.coins4everyone.com/
Activity: 70

Thanks
Activity: 56
Crypto Enthusiast
How this interest works? Is based on what?
Activity: 40
18 days to go before my mintcoin get interests.

LOL I am in the same boat. Counting down the days.

I have never received any block rewards from POS that i have, PPC and NXT.

NXT requires you to have a some NXT to forge (around50-100k at least to forge more consistently) along with the client running to forge blocks. PPC requires you to have your coins in the wallet for 30 days prior to starting to POS.

if you want to see how POS sort of works you can look at GRAIN. It uses same style as PPC.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
Does our wallet need to be online continuously to earn the interest?

According to the 1st page, NO you don't have to open it all the time.
Jump to: